White man fixes black girl's hair during a basketball game. Internet praises him.

Daps
tenor.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Don’t see the big deal. I guess because it’s a white male and black girl but their was also a picture of a black dad doing his daughters hair on the train or bus so maybe it’s that a man was doing a little girl’s hair.

Daps
Don’t see the big deal. I guess because it’s a white male and black girl but their was also a picture of a black dad doing his daughters hair on the train or bus so maybe it’s that a man was doing a little girl’s hair.
If it was a black man fixing a young black girl's hair, those same birds bucking their eyes with giddiness would be accusing him of toxic masculinity and wondering why he didn't let a woman do it.

"Who he think he is?!?! She better watch out for him, gurl. That's some R Kelly shyt right there. He think he cute." :francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I cant even tell what's going on any more...
I saw a vid of 2 black dudes helping 2 elderly white ppl into their vehicle the other day... I think that went viral...
Somethings going on ... I just dnt know what:jbhmm:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I’ve yet to see anyone praise him for this. Vast majority of the comments are about how this is only a story because he’s a white man and she’s a black girl. Y’all gonna work yourselves into a frenzy creating straw men