White Man Stay Winning! edge Fund Manager Cries After Admitting He Lost $150 Million

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

Uploaded November 24, 2018

Seems this is why Wall Street and the Dow been getting them walls beat.

Quite a few hedge funds seem to have had also shut down. #MAGA:snoop:

"A video that surfaced shows a hedge fund manager named James Cordier of Optionsellers.com tearfully telling all his clients that he lost their money. Cordier starts the video off by speaking directly to his clients and letting them know he lost their money. One estimate of the loss allegedly came out to about $150 million. During the video, Cordier shifted the blame for the loss to a “rogue wave” that occurred in the natural gas market. Cordier equated his management skills to a capsizing boat, saying “I am so sorry for not managing our ship and keeping her afloat.”-
- Yahoo Finance

"James Cordier of Optionsellers.com humbled by extreme market fluctuations in natural gas & crude oil. Apologises to his clients, who were totally wiped out in the process. It appears he lost big w/ short calls in crude, and saw an opportunity in natural gas. Things got much worse as natural gas rallied beyond what most expected, and buyers of the calls he sold cashed in, wiping his Hedge Fund out. Deep sympathy for his clients. More than likely Mr. Cordier was attempting to recover losses for his fund so his clients would finish 2018 on a high note. No speculation at all on intent other than giving the benefit of the doubt. It is a warning to all traders and investors to be cautious and manage risk."

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I can for once sympathize with whitey,the stock market hit me hard too this year thanks to Trumps big mouth:mjcry:

smh at him thanking people for bbq sauce,calling them family,but by the end of the video talking about "have a nice life:francis:".

Based on the comments,looks like he tried to short Natural Gas in the winter time:mindblown:? I know the exact spike that crushed him like a tsunami.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Trumps america.
blame the traitor and thief.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin