White men "Triggered" by the Slight Lack of Representation in the New Star Trek Trailer

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with Asians

But I promise you nobody wants this, hell nah :why:
It's an inevitable shift to be honest. But in the next 100 years, Africa as a whole is projected to add a billion more people, who will be coming of age as the rest of the world's population will be graying (including Asia). Imagine the possibilities of 1 billion young Africans, set against a world of :flabbynsick: cacs and the rest! The future will be :ohlawd: if we get a little luck and have the will to take it!

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I saw the trailer and it was really really good..

Yeah white men really don't like to be left out of anything....even movies with a black character or cast..but they will tell you..

Why don't you make your own TV shows just for your people....:gucci:

Why don't you have your own network so we don't have to watch your bullshyt...:gucci:

Then we do it.. :pachaha:

Hey! Wait a minute! :ufdup:We aren't in the movie!

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
why are white people still fronting like they'll exist in the future :gucci:

4csmjbjx36ms4d5.gif

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The white male nerd community is filled to the brim with racists.

Dont believe me?
Look at Comicon
Look at neogaf
Look at 4ch@n
Look at the video gaming community on youtube
Look at pewdiepie

They arent the alpha males of the white community but their whiteness combined with being males makes them feel as if their entitled to it by default and especially it shows when dealing with non-white males....especially black males.

For some reason they see us as the ultimate threat to their masculinity.
why?
This image of us as strapping muscle bound lady killers appeals to the inner Dylan roof/Jackson Johnson in all of them.
:mjpls:
They dont even show black nerds love.

I dont know why non white POC shows these fukks so much love. Them nikkas bussy.
SPEECH :wow:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps

Yeah white men really don't like to be left out of anything....even movies with a black character or cast..but they will tell you..

Why don't you have your own network so we don't have to watch your bullshyt...:gucci:

Yea, for people who are always quick to dismiss or downplay underrepresentation/erasure, they sure do notice when they don't have their quota don't they? :sas2:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

This guy been making some lowkey fire posts.

:wow:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Seems like most are upset due to the writing and it having too much action, which they believe is going against the source material, but I don't watch this shyt so what do I know :yeshrug:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Star Trek's creator wanted to be diverse as fukk. White people are just really dumb.

But long before the 47-year-old franchise was breaking box office records, it was breaking ground as one of the most forward-thinking franchises in television and film history. Thanks largely to the (at the time) radical philosophy of creator Gene Roddenberry, the show attracted audiences with its adventure stories, but it kept them with its utopian optimism: the idea that the raging intolerance of the day would someday become a thing of the past, and anyone could explore the stars if they wanted.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
It's an inevitable shift to be honest. But in the next 100 years, Africa as a whole is projected to add a billion more people, who will be coming of age as the rest of the world's population will be graying (including Asia). Imagine the possibilities of 1 billion young Africans, set against a world of :flabbynsick: cacs and the rest! The future will be :ohlawd: if we get a little luck and have the will to take it!
That projection is a bit antiquated. Africa is dropping like a stone too in terms of birthrate, this next generation arent as interested in having large families which might be for the best as there already is a lot of pressure on resources.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The white male nerd community is filled to the brim with racists.

Dont believe me?
Look at Comicon
Look at neogaf
Look at 4ch@n
Look at the video gaming community on youtube
Look at pewdiepie

They arent the alpha males of the white community but their whiteness combined with being males makes them feel as if their entitled to it by default and especially it shows when dealing with non-white males....especially black males.

For some reason they see us as the ultimate threat to their masculinity.
why?
This image of us as strapping muscle bound lady killers appeals to the inner Dylan roof/Jackson Johnson in all of them.
:mjpls:
They dont even show black nerds love.

I dont know why non white POC shows these fukks so much love. Them nikkas bussy.
The dork community and the alt-right are pretty much the same thing at this point....:hhh:

• Dap
Reactions: TTT