White metheads attack black family try to steal car.... :wtf:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And who gives a duck about a car. Anyone with a decent job can lease a car :dahell:

A car isn’t a sign of wealth.

It's not about the car tho... they basically said it was the white bytches car even though it wasn't...:dahell: guess if you black you can't have anything nice...:beli: and CERTAIN cars are signs of wealth dont be obtuse man...

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Dude on motorcycle said it was a misunderstanding. He said the woman was saying someone help me he stole my car so he decided to get involved without knowing any of the details and follow him on his motorcycle harassing him now he’s copping pleas about how he’s not racist.

Sure buddy. You took one look at this crackhead woman and decided she was telling the truth and that a black man stole her car then put his 2 kids in and got them buckled up before trying to slow ride away from the scene. FOH

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude on motorcycle said it was a misunderstanding. He said the woman was saying someone help me he stole my car so he decided to get involved without knowing any of the details and follow him on his motorcycle harassing him now he’s copping pleas about how he’s not racist.

Sure buddy. You took one look at this crackhead woman and decided she was telling the truth and that a black man stole her car then put his 2 kids in and got them buckled up before trying to slow ride away from the scene. FOH

And if he got shot over listening to that white bytch I would have been laughing...:beli: because CLEARLY the white bytch is lying....:comeon:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's not about the car tho... they basically said it was the white bytches car even though it wasn't...:dahell: guess if you black you can't have anything nice...:beli: and CERTAIN cars are signs of wealth dont be obtuse man...
I live in LA breh. There’s people driving range rovers drowning in debt. Or pay stupid high leases like $800 a month when they don’t have it like that. So I’m not impressed by someone with a “nice” car.

Someone can drive a “crappy” and be rich.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I live in LA breh. There’s people driving range rovers drowning in debt. Or pay stupid high leases like $800 a month when they don’t have it like that. So I’m not impressed by someone with a “nice” car.

Yeah YOU not impressed but white people feel envy, anger / cops too when black folks drive NICE cars...:beli: you know this... plus this happened in Spokane, Washington....:dahell:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn’t let that shyt happen to me tho.
tenor.gif