White People Are Rebranding Cornrows as 'Boxer Braids'

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
White people aren't the ones that clown black people for still rocking that hairstyle. We don't fully appreciate our culture so I'm not sure why anyone's surprised these vultures take advantage.

Last edited:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I know we don't have some posters talking about black people not liking or appreciating back culture when the biggest hairstyles for last few years were box braids(some were calling them Poetic Justice or Janet Jackson braids), Senegalese twists, and Ghana braids.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That's what happens when white folks try to ease drop so they can try to be "hip"
There's box braids (that I have in my avi) there's cornrows, there's braids and plaits

Foh with this "boxer braid" nonsense.
They can't even copy correctly

:martin:
Reminds me of school when someone copied the wrong thing from your pape and made you look crazy.

th

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:jbhmm:

Um, I don't know about y'all*, but them shyts look more like a double French braid than canerow.

Don't ask me how I know what French braids are. :dame:

*actually I do. I mean, it is theColi.com after all.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Stop giving a fukk what these devils think. You could be wearing a three piece with an American flag lapel pin and they'd still think you were a ghetto ******.
Tell me how " not giving a fukk about what they think" Will stop your daughters from beung sent hone from school like I'm my example. You sound like this is way over your head

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Tell me how " not giving a fukk about what they think" Will stop your daughters from beung sent hone from school like I'm my example. You sound like this is way over your head

Don't send your child to white schools and you won't have to worry about them being mistreated because of their race.

23f8db8ccf13225a673299e8619af898.jpg

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
Real shyt they stay picking up a trend we ended years later smh. Giving daps and pounds was something we did in our circles next thing you know they start holding their fists out for pounds :dwillhuh:

False
Fist bumps or "daps" is from hockey ya plug
Been fist bumping since I was like 4

Take a lap and hit the showers kid