White People are the minority on Earth, yet they have all the power. How?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Genjutsu or illusion. Also a REEEEEEAAAALLLYYY good public relations machine.

Also killing or ridiculing or socially punishing anyone who disagrees.

Language ownership.

Viciousness and savagery towards themselves and others.

Stolen knowledge and cultural appropriation of resources and wisdom from people who were too nice for their own good or who were living sustainably and prosperously so there wasn't any need to invent advanced weaponry or migrate to other countries and kill, torture, or rape the indigenous populations.

Massive environmental, biological and mental insecurities that drive them to extreme lengths to thrive by any means necessary.

Control over mediums used to convince subjugated populations of their lies while keeping their own evils hidden.

Introduction of drugs and other vices or dysfunctions to weaken colonized populations.

And when all that doesn't work, just outright destroy any thriving communities others may have.

Wanna rule the world? Welp, there's ur recipe. War, murder, lies, rape, torture, indoctrination, coercion, hypocrisy.
Good luck.
I'm not sure where ppl keep coming up with the notion that white ppl are the most savage ppl in the world.

If you think white ppl are the only ppl to do savage and heinous acts then you are sadly mistaken.

Ppl HATE to admit it, but what white ppl have done is based off of their own initiative. they didn't stop anyone else from conquering other land. They weren't the smartest (they were dumb by any means) but what made them so powerful and great is that they learned and stole ideas, technique, equipment, farming, manufacturing, etc. from all over the world. Their NEED to explore is what made them so great. They were able to take the best from everyone, and implement it. They were also able to use all the intelligence and information that got from one group to turn it over to another group.

While some groups were just happy holding their block white ppl wanted more.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And just like everything else they utlilze they didn't even invent guns
:mjlol:

They got those from the Chinese and didn't even use them for their intended purpose
:francis:

Some historians think that the Arabs were the first to invent the gun.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is the subliminal question I was asking in my op as well. Was hoping others would ask themselves this question the same as I did.
What it says is that like most others who migrated to continents other than Europe, other populations weren't desperate.

Ya'll are trying to romanticize Europeans but they ain't in power because they are better or smarter.

It's because they were more desperate. Think about the reasons why they even WENT to other countries. To escape persecutions, food shortages, no hope of making a living. We all know what the Middle Ages were like for average Europeans. Whites were living in abject poverty, throwing shyt in the streets and the poorest were stealing to live. Constantly under the boot of serfdom, fearing for their lives under religious persecution, diseases like Black Plague, rats and lice... And that was the middle class. You were essentially fukked if you were anything past the 2nd son.

Meanwhile compare that to Native American lives where everyone in the community had a job. Food scarcity was mitigated by community efforts. Compare that to living in the sun in a West African village. Singing songs everyday while celebrating a Woddabe wedding, preparing yams for dinner or fishing. Dying fabrics or chilling out when it was too hot and working in cooler hours of the day. Compare that to Olmec societies where everyone contributes to gathering and hunting food.
Compare that to rice paddies in Asia. Or children in Africa throwing diamonds around.

Most people in the world thrive in physical environments of plenty. Tropical or hot temperatures, by rivers and waterways where food and water supply isn't hindered. Also land masses were immense, so overpopulating wasn't as big an issue as it was in Europe.

Europe is a small, extremely cold, wet, sad little continent with loooooong harsh winters. Most societies outside of Europe were relatively chill not because they were primitive, but because the environment provided enuff so that we didn't have to resort to the bullshyt Europeans had to in order to survive.

When people say look at what Europeans did to other races, I say, hell look at what they did to themselves! Did u expect anything else?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure where ppl keep coming up with the notion that white ppl are the most savage ppl in the world.

If you think white ppl are the only ppl to do savage and heinous acts then you are sadly mistaken.

Ppl HATE to admit it, but what white ppl have done is based off of their own initiative. they didn't stop anyone else from conquering other land. They weren't the smartest (they were dumb by any means) but what made them so powerful and great is that they learned and stole ideas, technique, equipment, farming, manufacturing, etc. from all over the world. Their NEED to explore is what made them so great. They were able to take the best from everyone, and implement it. They were also able to use all the intelligence and information that got from one group to turn it over to another group.

While some groups were just happy holding their block white ppl wanted more.
I actually acknowledge these white tears in my latest post.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A history of and a willingness to be more savage than everyone else.
I wouldn't say they were more savage then anyone else. I mean the natives in North America were taking out whole other tribes and raping and slaughtering other natives like it wasn't no thing. Basically committing genocide. Africans were doing the same thing...and that was up until the 90's for fukk sakes.

yes, White ppl have done some savage shyt, but no different than anyone else.....they just happened to be the best at it.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Asians aren't like that at all. Europeans are looking to steal others culture not be knowledgeable about it. There's a difference

Also you real heavy on the :mjpls:
I'm reading up on East Asian cultures now

Historically, the big 3 Asian nationalities were constantly looking for new methods to improve their own societies. They didn't have many natural resources in that part of the world so they tried to acquire as much knowledge as they could because if they couldn't provide natural resources to potential trading partners, they could at least provide knowledge

I don't resent success
Instead, I look at successful individuals/groups and try to figure out how their successes can be applied to myself or my group

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The thing I've noticed about people from European and Asian cultures is that they are constantly willing to evolve and be progressive. They're constantly striving towards self improvement and crave knowledge. They're also extremely willful

People from certain other cultures don't share those same characteristics so they remain on the bottom of the totem pole
I've had conversations about my friends about this type of shyt.

Dudes are happy to just run their block or their neighbourhoods, which (to a smaller degree) is what has been happening on a global scale.

whats even funnier is these dudes holding that block...don't even own that block.

complacency was never something the white man settled for :manny:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't say they were more savage then anyone else. I mean the natives in North America were taking out whole other tribes and raping and slaughtering other natives like it wasn't no thing. Basically committing genocide. Africans were doing the same thing...and that was up until the 90's for fukk sakes.

yes, White ppl have done some savage shyt, but no different than anyone else.....they just happened to be the best at it.

Oh pulease. They murdered off almost all of native people in the Americas. They murdered off almost all of the aborigines in Australia. They murdered millions of Jews. They dropped atomic bombs. They used poisonous gases on whole populations of people. On and on and on.

They are straight savage and barbaric.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Environmental happenstance: geography, domesticated animals/plants, and pathogens. Plus opportunity. Nothing is biologically inherent racially, because race is a categorization invented by white people to justify enslaving, raping, and murdering black and brown people.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Oh pulease. They murdered off almost all of native people in the Americas. They murdered off almost all of the aborigines in Australia. They murdered millions of Jews. They dropped atomic bombs. They used poisonous gases on whole populations of people. On and on and on.

They are straight savage and barbaric.
And this is yet another strategy whites use to stay in power...doing all that shyt and then downplaying it and trying to disingenuously be dismissive of the enormity of their savagery.

It's ridiculous.