Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

No he actually doesn't....because I do a whole lot for my community outside of the NET.....including helping to feed and find residence for young homeless black boys and girls, which in turn we have helped get back in school and out the streets doing crime..........:childplease:

I have no time for white trolls.....You can easily spot them when they make it an effort to put "Black" in their name and have a -750 rep...........:heh:....I will continue to post or "bytch" about whatever the fck I want to when i'm online.....Got it....you and him can go jump in the lake........

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets break it down
Is Extreme Racism a Mental Illness?: Yes: It can be a delusional symptom of psychotic disorders
The American Psychiatric Association has never officially recognized extreme racism (as opposed to ordinary prejudice) as a mental health problem, although the issue was raised more than 30 years ago. After several racist killings in the civil rights era, a group of black psychiatrists sought to have extreme bigotry classified as a mental disorder. The association's officials rejected the recommendation, arguing that because so many Americans are racist, even extreme racism in this country is normative—a cultural problem rather than an indication of psychopathology.
Click to expand...​
WAIT WHAT?

you heard that right. the white man basically told you "look bruh, aint no way we're about to call all extreme racists crazy. If we do that we're pretty much calling all white people crazy cause we both know Racism is as american as appel pie. "

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Lets break it down
Is Extreme Racism a Mental Illness?: Yes: It can be a delusional symptom of psychotic disorders
The American Psychiatric Association has never officially recognized extreme racism (as opposed to ordinary prejudice) as a mental health problem, although the issue was raised more than 30 years ago. After several racist killings in the civil rights era, a group of black psychiatrists sought to have extreme bigotry classified as a mental disorder. The association's officials rejected the recommendation, arguing that because so many Americans are racist, even extreme racism in this country is normative—a cultural problem rather than an indication of psychopathology.
Click to expand...​
WAIT WHAT?

you heard that right. the white man basically told you "look bruh, aint no way we're about to call all extreme racists crazy. If we do that we're pretty much calling all white people crazy cause we both know Racism is as american as appel pie. "
Thats a lot of SS Disability income to pay out, though. :yeshrug:

Open the floodgates, it would have. People would rather sit home and collect a check while then blaming others for being welfare cheats.