White people singing in Swahili. Mind blown brehs

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I sometimes think about alternate scenarios like if black people ruled the world, what would happen? How differently would things be? Well, for one we wouldn't be using English.

This is one of those mind-warps that makes you think you live in another dimension.

Here's a taste of that world.

:ohhh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I love to shyt on cacs as much as the next man, but you know they technically are humans too fam, and as humans if we REALLY wanted to we could learn each other's cultures and languages and replicate it :ohhh:

I know that seems like a foreign concept to the hardcore militants on this site but, I mean we speaking English on the coli right now so :manny:

Daps
I love to shyt on cacs as much as the next man, but you know they technically are humans too fam, and as humans if we REALLY wanted to we could learn each other's cultures and languages and replicate it :ohhh:

I know that seems like a foreign concept to the hardcore militants on this site but, I mean we speaking English on the coli right now so :manny:
Man just shut the fukk up!

Thank you...

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Your missing the point of this bro. The point is "what if white people spoke an African language?". What would that look like? How would that get us to think differently about racial dynamics/power hierarchies? I just showed it.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
After listening to countless Bongo Flava songs the past few years, i can definitely say Swahili is absolutely a beautiful African language to sing in. :wow:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Your missing the point of this bro. The point is "what if white people spoke an African language?". What would that look like? How would that get us to think differently about racial dynamics/power hierarchies? I just showed it.

The concept of a black person speaking English/Spanish/French/Portugese doesn't disturb anyone's minds, despite us being AFRICAN people.

But the concept of cacs speaking African languages would cause bewilderment. Because our minds won't allow to reach to such a distinction. It doesn't fit.

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The concept of a black person speaking English/French/Portugese doesn't disturb anyone's minds, despite us being AFRICAN people.

But the concept of cacs speaking African languages would cause bewilderment. Because our minds won't allow to reach to such a distinction. It doesn't fit.

Exactly. It completely turns your world upside down. We are speaking THEIR language. This is part of the reason why sub-conciously black people place them on a pedestal. When you are speaking their languages what choice do you have? You automatically speak in terms they not only understand, but makes them look good.

This is why slave masters went to extraordinary lengths to make makes stop using their African languages and African names. They knew that the first step to breaking slaves was imposing your language on them.

This is also why blacks throughout the Americas create their own versions of their given language. Ebonics, Haitian Creole, Jamaican Patois etc are all attempts to reclaim our African-ness. Our dignity and pride as a people.

What if they were speaking our languages?

I know that will fukk with people and that's exactly the fukkery I want to set off. Let's disturb mothafukkas and then get them thinking.