White professor calls his biracial daughter n word, hopes she doesn’t become ‘too black’, etc.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Cuz they not fronting for the homies.

But, speaking of language and its application, I'm noticing something recently. The internet and sm is causing an effect where womens in-group communication is evolving much more rapidly, leaving women who don't participate in those spaces at a linguistic disadvantage (VERY important for us).

This is why a herd of wenches vs a single decent woman is so effective, bc we literally dont have the language to respond in kind. I remember the first time I was called a mammy, I was legit perplexed. I thought a mammy loved white folks. But the term means something completely different to them, and by extension, those affected by their media.

There's an overwhelming nastiness, vulgarity, and, yes, lack of sincerity, that decent women cant match unless we literally change ourselves (and I like who I am just fine, so no). Put another way, in order to battle them effectively, one must become that which you hate. Interesting little conundrum there.

Damn.

Sound Like a hierarchy in their special 'underworld' where clout and being in the 'In' crowd of black male bashing gives them perks, like their social spaces in night clubs and exclusive networking events. :lupe:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I disagree with the premise that they should attract the same amount of ire from a black crowd.

But... not everything is for everyone, and since I agree there's enough to go around, let's do this...

So I'll be the guy who's angry about white men calling children "niggers"...
While I'm doing that, you and your crew can go ahead and lambast a black woman texting about Ethiopians.

That should cover everything, yes?
No need for the passive agressive tone and the internet posturing.

I wasn't coming at you with anything more than an honest question out of curiosity for your opinion.

"Me and my crew"... Alright breh. Sorry for bothering you.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Think about how insane racism really is.

These are supposed to be the closest people to him. One he sleeps with and one he fathered.

But no matter what. On every level of his idea of them, they are first niqqers then the rest.

This is racism itself. Not at all complex. Your main essence is a Black person. From the racist POV hardly a real person.

This burning rage we carry against that attitude seems connected with showing them were real. Proving that they are being irrational. Some kind of justice or fix.

But all I can muster now is "fukc you too Friendo" and keep it pushing. I accept the pit bull as a vile demon that I should not engage. I accept that we can't find a way to destroy all mosquitos. And the majority of white people are zealously dedicated to a racist irrational bloodthirsty warlike mindset.

There are some cool white people. There are some Black people that are enemies. There's every kind of combination.

But In general. Treat the white people like pit bulls. Don't ever ever ever get comfy like they won't maul your ass in a instant. Out of pure viciousness.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Damn.

Sound Like a hierarchy in their special 'underworld' where clout and being in the 'In' crowd of black male bashing gives them perks, like their social spaces in night clubs and exclusive networking events. :lupe:
Exactly that. Even bw married to or raising bm have to bring themselves to figure out how they can still go along with it. I've observed the process. They go from sounding like me to sounding like lsa. The scary part is, to talk like that, you have to feel it, so they're actually being brainwashed. They even end up looking at they own perfectly good bm funny.

This is a psyop.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Exactly that. Even bw married to or raising bm have to bring themselves to figure out how they can still go along with it. I've observed the process. They go from sounding like me to sounding like lsa. The scary part is, to talk like that, you have to feel it, so they're actually being brainwashed. They even end up looking at they own perfectly good bm funny.

This is a psyop.

In your perspective as a black woman, is the thought process or the social perks of a LSA thot agent worth it, in terms of social media accessibility? :ld:

The black women that are scared of talking up, is being cancelled and denied accessibility of the sistahood andto these exclusive events, worth it?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In your perspective as a black woman, is the thought process or the social perks of a LSA thot agent worth it, in terms of social media accessibility? :ld:

The black women that are scared of talking up, is being cancelled and denied accessibility of the sistahood andto these exclusive events, worth it?
*long and way off topic*

:francis: It can be dreadfully lonely. Women aren't built to be loners, esp single women. We move in packs for safety. We share information.

So, by not participating, I'm 'missing out' on normal alpha female type social clout, yes, but also details on new trends, etc. I have to seek it out specifically, but how do you search for something you don't know exists? :skip:

The problem, in part, is that the bw subculture of this period is largely a single bw subculture. Even the married women operate like they're single, seeking self actualization, girls trips, etc. The culture overall is toxic to pair bonds, so any little bit can carry poison.

Ex/ All the regular degular brown skin beauty influencers I used to follow have, one by one, gotten bbls, botox, those 'permanent' ridiculous looking lashes, weaves down to their knees, and more or less appear to have transitioned into a sugar baby lifestyle. Wtf am I supposed to do with that? :what:

If I was a follower, I'd be scheming on at least two things on that list. And then what? Well clearly, at that point, I'd need attention, to make it all worthwhile. Enter thirst trapping on sm and ruining my relationship. See how easy it is to just slip and fall into the dumb shyt? Hence my strict no contact policy. I'm good. :beli:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
*long and way off topic*

:francis: It can be dreadfully lonely. Women aren't built to be loners, esp single women. We move in packs for safety. We share information.

So, by not participating, I'm 'missing out' on normal alpha female type social clout, yes, but also details on new trends, etc. I have to seek it out specifically, but how do you search for something you don't know exists? :skip:

The problem, in part, is that the bw subculture of this period is largely a single bw subculture. Even the married women operate like they're single, seeking self actualization, girls trips, etc. The culture overall is toxic to pair bonds, so any little bit can carry poison.

Ex/ All the regular degular brown skin beauty influencers I used to follow have, one by one, gotten bbls, botox, those 'permanent' ridiculous looking lashes, weaves down to their knees, and more or less appear to have transitioned into a sugar baby lifestyle. Wtf am I supposed to do with that? :what:

If I was a follower, I'd be scheming on at least two things on that list. And then what? Well clearly, at that point, I'd need attention, to make it all worthwhile. Enter thirst trapping on sm and ruining my relationship. See how easy it is to just slip and fall into the dumb shyt? Hence my strict no contact policy. I'm good. :beli:

That's sad brehette. Its almost like you said, a whole dysfunctional system where black women are forced to be some IG thot, or be lonely with their man or day 1 homegirls. The worst part about it is, they the ones in this time period that control the narrative of the culture of clubbing and socialite behavior, which is heavily judgmental and push the idea that hypergamy is the way to "get the bag" on some Gucci Mane shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

This is a psyop.
i noticed nobody put this on her background. where is the wench from?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The worst part about it is, they the ones in this time period that control the narrative of the culture of clubbing and socialite behavior, which is heavily judgmental and push the idea that hypergamy is the way to "get the bag" on some Gucci Mane shyt
:mjlol: Don't believe that. They're brainwashed and (seemingly, ostensibly) economically incentivized on a micro and macro level, just like the lil crazy nikkas running around shooting babies in the face and the rappers who tell their stories.
Whole industries profit from our destruction. :francis:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
In the past biracials with black mothers/ white dads were used as a buffer class in Haiti, America, etc. Today I personally notice no difference between them and the ones with white mothers/ black dads. So where does that leave us in a thread featuring a racist swirler?
It’s like that in Latin America too, look at Brazil. But yeah there is no difference today because black people are either c00ns, look at whiteness as a “easier life” or don’t want to piss off their S/O. The buffer class mindset might have disappeared on an organized level, but let’s be real, most biracials are going to marry white and white folk will be able to further their genes without inbreeding.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It didn’t even sound like he used an English word
I wait for the cancel community to see if he really said nicca