White Racism is embedded in Self Hate

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
I see a lot of posters here talking about blacks that have self-hate towards themselves, but have you guys thought of this on a larger scale?

At one point all humans were African. The cacs of today however, moved and started living in caves at one point. Fast forward to modern day. Cacs have pasty skin, thin hair and an unfortunate odor when it rains. What do you suppose their reaction would be to seeing their once perfect bodies in today's black people? I'll tell you.

Killing us off and tanning during summer.

Cacs have self hate towards black people because they see in us what they once were. So they label us as animals, thugs, and violent losers. But when the moon rises. And the cac soul is brought back to its cave days. They remember. And nothing burns the cac soul hotter.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Don't let these cacs shout you down original man.

As a mexican I can cosign everything youre saying. Blacks have twice the mowing power of any ordinary mexican and I can only thank the dios that you decided your talents were better spent playing basketball

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Don't let these cacs shout you down original man.

As a mexican I can cosign everything youre saying. Blacks have twice the mowing power of any ordinary mexican and I can only thank the dios that you decided your talents were better spent playing basketball

Nah bruh, we coming back around on that landscaping and auto repair tip too. It's a wrap for you dudes.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I see a lot of posters here talking about blacks that have self-hate towards themselves, but have you guys thought of this on a larger scale?

At one point all humans were African. The cacs of today however, moved and started living in caves at one point. Fast forward to modern day. Cacs have pasty skin, thin hair and an unfortunate odor when it rains. What do you suppose their reaction would be to seeing their once perfect bodies in today's black people? I'll tell you.

Killing us off and tanning during summer.

Cacs have self hate towards black people because they see in us what they once were. So they label us as animals, thugs, and violent losers. But when the moon rises. And the cac soul is brought back to its cave days. They remember. And nothing burns the cac soul hotter.
No offense breh, but you are waaaaaaaaaaaay off in your analysis. You are ignoring hundreds of years of economic exploitation and empirical narratives that demonstrate that white supremacy, or racialized capitalism, is more than just a "skin issue." You need to read up some more homie