White supremacist "doctor" in South Africa has been covertly spreading HIV to patients...

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
This is literally the only reason why AIDS is as bad as it is in Africa. Whites have been testing and spreading diseases in Africa for centuries now. Doesn't get more evil and racist than this. This is why i want to punch every single fakkit in that "Joe Rogan says blacks can be racist" thread that agreed with him. This is real racism, not calling someone a cac online.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
We all risk the same shyt every time we go to the dentist (which is one reason I don't like bouncing from dentist to dentist).

I have no doubt that the epidemic in the US is at least in part because of deliberate surreptitious infections.

That was a doctor in south africa.

But don't forget Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's yearbook photo from Eastern Virginia Medical School. What does that yearbook photo say about the school's atmosphere and ethos? But don't worry -- they took the hippocratic oath. :wink:

5c54c4326113d.image.jpg

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
These stories and even worse shyt is only known and public because of the Truth and Reconciliation hearing that South Africa had once apartheid was abolished.

The Blacks gave these demons amnesty for crimes against humanity, but they had to fess up to everything publicly.

*yes, jews are still hunting down 92 year old Nazis from WW2, Apartheid era South Africans basically got a pass for brutality and inhuman treatment of Blacks.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These stories and even worse shyt is only known and public because of the Truth and Reconciliation hearing that South Africa had once apartheid was abolished.

The Blacks gave these demons amnesty for crimes against humanity, but they had to fess up to everything publicly.

*yes, jews are still hunting down 92 year old Nazis from WW2, Apartheid era South Africans basically got a pass for brutality and inhuman treatment of Blacks.

True on all that but we all know that they had no choice with the truth and reconciliation hearings. We all know they kicked them white folks out or made them pay they would have gotten the wrath of the west....because all western countries (IE white countries) supported south africa even isreal.

Also don't forget how south africa government even tried to design a biological weapon that specifically targeted people of sub saharan african decent.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I've always found it odd but this just confirms my suspicions.
South Africa and Southern Africa as a whole has the most prevalent and dense concentration of hiv cases in the world, it's so common people fear malaria more than they fear aids.

Now South Africa just so happens to be the most advanced African nation by a long shot, not even close. How is it that the country most equipped to deal with it suffers the most?

Deliberate infection. Population control by the same guys that brought you apartheid. If they can make nukes they can wage bio warfare and it would be easy.

I mean fukking Congo had a war with mass rape and complete breakdown of society and they still have less aids than South Africa. How is that even possible?

Yep exactly and I have always felt that way as well. It makes since because that region of Sub Sahara africa has the largest population of whites. So its in their best interest to population control the black population.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
True on all that but we all know that they had no choice with the truth and reconciliation hearings. We all know they kicked them white folks out or made them pay they would have gotten the wrath of the west....because all western countries (IE white countries) supported south africa even isreal.

Also don't forget how south africa government even tried to design a biological weapon that specifically targeted people of sub saharan african decent.
Haiti is still paying in a sense for defeating the French. But,, even with all the problems..I'd still prefer the way it turned. Ancestors rest easy.....Dessalines and the Haitian army avenged their deaths and the inhuman way they were treated.

jean-jacques-dessalines.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

trolled the shyt out of the french with the flag design too
french-flag-patch.jpg

ht-1806.gif

(took the white out, get it?)

fukk these devils

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Tuskegee experiments accelerated. People wonder why black men used to not see doctors.

There’s no telling what they’re injecting us and our children with.

And fukk anybody that is critical of Black anti-vaxxers. White Liberals are known to talk shyt and look down upon anti-vaxxers. They can suck my dikk.

Last edited: