White supremacist drove from Maryland to NYC to murder black people

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He's an army vet I think

They'll go easy on him because he'll claim PTSD or something

:jbhmm:The story said he harbored hatred for black folks long before he joined the military, maybe that will work against him but you're probably right.

Black folks commits crimes = thugs, in their nature argument.
White folks commit crimes = poor kid, had a rough life, mental illness :stopitslime:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: I hope your trolling because that statement about a brotha (among many all over the country) lost his life for noting more than being black only to be made fun of for not shooting at cops which would have made the situation even worse.

Be safe tho
2437-thumb-500x400.jpg

And nikkaz wonder why a lot of people think NY is soft :hhh: Nobody is making fun of Sean Bell, but obviously the CAC felt NY was a much safer place to commit his attacks than B-more. It's not only nikkaz that think NY nikkaz is soft, CACs apparently feel the same way to. Anyway we are digressing from the topic, RIP to the breh that got murdered, he didn't deserve to go out like that, and the CAC should get the chair point blank, save the taxpayers some cotdamn money.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
They better not put bail on this man or put him in confinement when he goes to rikers island. This is so frustrating to read as I know they are going to protect this man the whole time he is in the system.