White Supremacist tries to blow up hospital with Covid-19 patients, killed by FBI

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
no one to big up anything done by the feds, but Rest in Piss Timothy Wilson

A man suspected of planning to attack a Missouri hospital was killed during a shootout with F.B.I. agents, the authorities said on Wednesday.

The deadly encounter took place on Tuesday afternoon in suburban Belton, Mo., after agents on a tactical team tried to arrest the man as part of a domestic terrorism investigation.

It was not clear whether the man was killed by F.B.I. agents or died by suicide. He was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Officials identified the man as Timothy R. Wilson, 36.

According to officials, Mr. Wilson had expressed racist and anti-government sentiments. He had been under F.B.I. scrutiny since September, and the authorities said that at one point he had considered attacking multiple targets, including a school with a large number of black students, as well as a mosque and a synagogue.

“Wilson considered various targets and ultimately settled on an area hospital in an attempt to harm many people, targeting a facility that is providing critical medical care in today’s environment,” the F.B.I. said in a statement.

Last week, Belton’s mayor issued a stay-at-home order for its residents. Authorities said Mr. Wilson said he felt compelled to act because of the mayor’s order and intended to use a car bomb to cause mass casualties at the hospital.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
TameSneakyGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I'm glad he's dead, but I can't help but be a little :patrice:at the FBI creating terrorists. I guess their rationale is, "better for us to control him and take him down than another organization capitalizing on his radicalization."
This is true; But where do you see it here?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Not that it has to make sense...but why a hospital with those kinds of patients?

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Should have strapped the bombs on him and then blew him up in a fukked up way to die....

On a side note when will the FEDS start clamping down on all these backwoods klan groups still operating???:dwillhuh:
not while trump is in power that much is obvious

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I think their have been some cyber security attacks also on websites related to covid19. MFs is wild out here :ohhh: