White woman & former employee sues the Hawks for get this, "discrimination against white people"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Against white folk :krs:
Margo Kline, a former employee of the Atlanta Hawks who was fired in March 2017, has filed a lawsuit against the NBA franchise for alleged discrimination against white employees.

Per Raisa Habersham of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Kline says Hawks external affairs director David Lee "promoted a culture of discrimination against white people, especially white women."

Kline also stated that Lee, who is black, hired and promoted "less qualified" black employees ahead of white employees and joked about "white culture."

Per Kline's LinkedIn profile, she worked with the Hawks from June 2012-March 2017 as the corporate social responsibility manager.

Her lawsuit notes the Hawks fired her "three weeks after a final written warning regarding her conduct and performance," but she allegedly had never been written up prior to receiving a final warning.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
full

18565-28d5f8118f60bc12bf5c646a0703a377.jpg

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I got a home girl that's in a high position for a nba team in Texas.
She stay telling us how them white folks are constantly coming at her with BS accusations.

How she's too aggressive... Too confrontational... Too opinionated...

Yet all the black people at her job only have good things to say about her and she has personal relationship with the players(she literally has all the players numbers in her phone) & the owner (they refer to each other by first name basis)

Even in the NBA them white folks are cut throat.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the way this is supposed to work is, you just do it. You don't make monologues about it in front of your employees, especially not litigation happy ass white women. He's probably getting fired.

But yea! He got to talk greasy to a cac. White people got some of y'all minds gone bad

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
Ex-Hawks employee sues, claims discrimination against whites

ATLANTA -- A former Atlanta Hawks employee is accusing the professional basketball club of discriminating against white people and firing her after she complained.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Margo Kline filed a lawsuit Friday seeking punitive damages and a trial. The lawsuit said Hawks external affairs director David Lee, who is black, promoted a culture of discrimination against white people, and especially white women.

Kline, who is white, worked as a community development coordinator for five years before her March 2017 firing.

The lawsuit said Lee would make jokes about "white culture," hiring and promoting black employees -- who Kline said were less qualified -- over white people.

The NBA team denies Kline's claims and said it plans to defend against them. The Hawks' statement said discrimination claims are taken seriously and Kline's were thoroughly reviewed.