White Women enslavers/slaveholders profited as much as White men, according to a new book.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Of course. The whole feminist movement is born out of the creation of "white women innocence", which positions them as victims of patriarchy and thus allows them to escape criticism from slavery and colonialism. But they were at worst actively participating in it, at least benefiting from it. The whole move to present issues strictly about gender identity implies that women are the same everywhere and suffer from the same oppresion : that's "liberal" or "mainstream" feminism, because you focus on individual identities instead of structural long-term racist structures. I've even had a mixed chick tel me that she identifies more with white women than with black men, because "the white women suffers exactly like I do" smh. White women are women yes, but white first and foremost. When you listen to decolonial/anti-racist feminists (who obviously, more often than not, are non white) they understand perfectly that mainstream feminism is used to absolve white women of any wrongdoing in history by portraying them as the absolute victim. Which is utter bs obviously. And it's also used to pursue the same western-centric hegemony, but by using "progressive" ideas.
I totally agree.

I can admit when I was a child - I thought of them as innocent (in regards to slavery) and didn't have anything to do with the enslavement of our ancestors. Based off of televised movies and books that always presented them as bystanders who didn't have anything to do with it.

When I got to college - I finally started hearing the real stories -- and then a couple of years ago - I really got into history - and I found out how demonic they were.

These white women were extremely violent and brutal to men, women and child -- young and elderly.

There were many White women ran and owned plantations -- but we rarely hear stories about them.

I think if Black men and Black women knew the truth about White women -- they would back off of them -- and see them for who they are --and who they come from.

You can find stories for day in many first hand witness accounts and narratives.

Theodore Dwight Weld, 1803-1895. American Slavery As It Is: Testimony of a Thousand Witnesses.

PREACH! CHUCH! TABERNACLE!

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean if you studied black history y'all would know these white females was just as vile as the white men who owned slaves..:scust: when I heard the story of that white bytch who made leather of slaves skin I was like... :wtf: