Whites Come On Black Dominated Sites Or Videos To Surveille And Snitch

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Me and some other brothers and sisters back on youtube around 09' and before and also on our other site on destee.com have noticed this more and more over the years....at first it basically was thought they came to "interrupt" the dialogue black folks get going on the subject at hand just for the fukk of it, especially when its dealing with anti amerikkkan sentiment, but threads we make on our site and even on youtube, we always come to expose a cac poster or commenter, or either they just straight up say what they're there for,then you find out your comments are on white supremacists sites or the feds know of them.

If you notice there was a brother some months back, who was arrested out the blue, when he made a post on worldstar in response to the young brother Laquan Mcdonald being executed by the Chicago gestapo last year, but the brother was angry and made a post and the pigs were alerted by a cac that was trolling on the same worldstar video, where the comments were posted. The cac snitched to the pigs and they came arresting him.

Anyways just stating watch these so called "cac" posters, while they get all up in your business and conversations....they very well are surveilling and snitching.....most of the cacs we exposed, you then end up back tracking them to white supremacist websites, who send these racists out to double.........:ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i hate a cac all up in your business
tryin to find all he can find about you yo what is this
damn cac do you,
work for the source i hope they pay you millions cuz you ack like you takin the place of wendy williams cac
i see you in front of my crib in the dark
ljurkin around trying to see whos car was parked
it aint your chick so why you care for
what you stop and stare for
WHY YOU THERE FOR?
do you need to know every single
thing about my life?
its not enough that i post and write about my life
and even when i sleep,
you got nothin else to do but to pm your man whos a bytch cac just like you.
Talk about my business like it aint nothin
you have a
2 hour discussion on who nikkas might be fukkin
Cacs with these feminine ways and traits
are just an example, of the type of cacs i hate.

Come on.