"Who are the Knicks? Brunson, Brunson and some other Knickas" " - Official '23 NYK Offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why more players don't look at someone like Brunson or DeRozan and try to emulate parts of their games. With all of the drop defense being played the mid range is RIGHT there to take. Any pro should be able to make that 16-18 foot jumper at least half of the time if they're wide open.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Certain players need more than one game to prove it's not a fluke, especially when the other team doesn't have a quality rim protector out there.

I mean this is no different than their last encounter against OKC offensively.

Lets see them do this against divisional rivals and other top tier Eastern conference teams.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Revenge!

DancingDinosaur.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller whos aggrevated

Your the 1 in here marrying a Toe injury to extra mins.. Thats the goofy shxt im talkin about

U said he wasnt ready ro go, why wasny he ready to go.. Was it health reasons??? No it wasnt...

Every player rusty with lack of playin opps.. That dont mean they aint ready to go, they just need to Play.. And u kant find a rythm olaying spot minutes and lilited touched
. The bigger issue is people playing bigger minutes, and still kant hit the side of z backboard

Are they not ready to go as well IQ, RJ, befoe tonight obis past two games he aont hit a bucket. ' that dont mean tbey aint ready to go..

Nah, those other dudes were just playing like ass :russ:. I literally just dropped a recap saying Randle and RJ need to be held accountable for how shytty they're playing. Meanwhile, I'm giving Rose a pass when he has shytty games that I don't give those dudes. Read any recap from this West Coast trip and I'm literally talking about how it looks like Rose has shaken off the rust and just needed to get his legs back.

The team needs Rose to be successful. Their disappointing start to the season is partially because he was still getting his rhythm back. IQ and Obi benefit the most when he's good to go. All that shyt can be true and Rose can still have started the season on a precautionary minutes limit. You really think Tom Thibodeau is gonna downgrade Rose without a good reason? That's his GUY.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't understand why more players don't look at someone like Brunson or DeRozan and try to emulate parts of their games. With all of the drop defense being played the mid range is RIGHT there to take. Any pro should be able to make that 16-18 foot jumper at least half of the time if they're wide open.
The whole damned in-between game is a lost art these days.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Most dudes no matter how much they practice just can’t make those at an efficient enough clip.

Them dudes is different for a reason super efficient midrange shooters are rare now and historically.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Keep in mind they had a very tough early schedule. They got lucky sometimes and loss some games they shouldn’t have. Considering the strength of schedule they deserve some credit for being .500.

However the next 15 games is a chance for them to gain some ground. It’s not easy, but they aren’t playing as many contenders either.