Who are the top fantasy football sleepers and busts for 2012???

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
Pretty much everything I've read suggests you should stay the fukk away from Helu. :manny:

Will be looking closely at Meacham and Redman though... :leostare:

Meachem could become a redzone target for the Chargers this year, especially if Gates gets hurts. Definitely monitor his targets preseason to where they are getting him the ball.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Alex Green for Green Bay is looking stronger and stronger. I think he overtakes Starks soon for the job if Starks keeps struggling.

Definitely draft him late in leagues. He's a bargain.

Kevin Smith is gaining speed. I liked him when he went late in drafts, but now that he is moving up quickly in draft boards I'd stay away from him until the 8th or 9th round. He's an injury risk, but at least will come out starting. Its his to lose.

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Got.dam KOB...early much?

I think Josh Freeman is going to bounce back in a big way this season.

A lot of weapons around him this year. Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams could be a very scary combo.

I had Freeman last year and he burned me...and I'd still want him this year. Last year all his totals were up, except for TD's and his interceptions were up as well, that's why he was a bust. Between the weapons he has there now, and because he has a new QB coach (which was Eli's old QB coach for the past few season when his stats were up from his average), I think he bounces back huge.

Alex Green for Green Bay is looking stronger and stronger. I think he overtakes Starks soon for the job if Starks keeps struggling.

Definitely draft him late in leagues. He's a bargain.

Kevin Smith is gaining speed. I liked him when he went late in drafts, but now that he is moving up quickly in draft boards I'd stay away from him until the 8th or 9th round. He's an injury risk, but at least will come out starting. Its his to lose.

From everything I've read, Starks is looking like he'll be relegated to a backup role sooner then later...Smith is an intriguing option, as it doesn't look like Best is ever going to get cleared to play. Last thing I read, their measuring his return in weeks/months and not days...

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Haven't come up with a full list of sleepers yet...But there's a few people on the radar....

With Dwayne Bowe holding out, Jon Baldwin has been having a good camp, and I saw flashes of good things last year.

Isaac Redman from the Steelers looks to benefit from Mendenhall not being fully recovered yet...

Everyone is talking about Antonio Brown, considering Mike Wallace's extended contract hold-out and the fact that not many have faired well after lengthy hold-outs (the stats show this as well). However, Emmanuel Sanders should be on your radar as well. Performed okay last year, but he's been hampered by injuries, that being said the Steelers thought he would be the guy behind Wallace, not Brown.

Jacob Tamme, TE for the Broncos, but was with Indy and filled in well for Dallas Clark when he was out. Already has a history with Manning, and we all know how Manning likes his tight ends...

Jacquizz Rodgers, RB for ATL, is going to get more touches this year with Turner slowing down. This is especially true as he impressed last year, with limited playing time and touches.

Thats it, off the top of my head. I'll be back with more once I've finalized my list.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Bradford has potential. I'd stay away from Helu and Redman. Helu looks worse and worse everyday. Redman will get a ton of touches but I don't think he's a good RB. They'll rely on Big Ben throwing the ball.

Your WRs look good. Especially Decker.

Helu I think will be good value assuming RG3 doesn't vulture like Cam does. Hightower is done, and Royster is situational.

Redman, I like him just because he will touch the ball so much and he will get alot more 3rd down opportunities than Mendy did.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think Ahmad Bradshaw is being a bit undervalued. He doesnt have huge upside, but he's healthy this year and should give you 1100 yards and 10 TD's imo...

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Helu I think will be good value assuming RG3 doesn't vulture like Cam does. Hightower is done, and Royster is situational.

Redman, I like him just because he will touch the ball so much and he will get alot more 3rd down opportunities than Mendy did.

Redman will certainly get a lot of touches. He's a solid value where he's being selected. I think this is it for him though. He isn't a good RB. He'll be there till Mendy is back. Just don't expect huge numbers.

Helu is so undervalued by the Redskins coaching staff it is insane. He's the best back but they don't see it. The situation is almost avoidable at this point. Helu was going in round 4 in some drafts. I nabbed him in round 9 in one draft. Thats how far he's slipping.