R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Ginger!

giphy.gif

Money hungry ass bytch. :pacspit:

Ace knew better, he spotted it from the beginning and still fell into this bytches web.:snoop:

She hustling all these nikkas and Lester Diamond was still able to control this bytches action after years of being married.:dahell:

Lester Diamond should've got murk!:damn:

I couldn't stand her, especially when she kept trying to fukk Ace over and this nikka couldn't stop simping this hoe.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I gotta think about this but off the top of my head:

Collin Sullivan from the departed. I say it a lot but he's easily the most despicable cat in that movie and in the history of movies. He's a liar, a snitch, fake, and deludes himself into thinking he's not. He has that one moment of clarity at the end when he begs Costigan to kill him but other than that he thinks he's above the law and really doesn't fathom just how much of a villain he is. Every other person in that movie acknowledges who they are and how they are and realize there's a price to be paid for their sins. But not that mother fukker

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ginger!

giphy.gif

Money hungry ass bytch. :pacspit:

Ace knew better, he spotted it from the beginning and still fell into this bytches web.:snoop:

She hustling all these nikkas and Lester Diamond was still able to control this bytches action after years of being married.:dahell:

Lester Diamond should've got murk!:damn:

I couldn't stand her, especially when she kept trying to fukk Ace over and this nikka couldn't stop simping this hoe.
Ginger I hate but Sam is an idiot for trusting her let alone marrying her. She is what she always was. He fukked up massively and so did Nicki.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For whatever reason, usually middle age and older white women, the wives/moms on shows, but I guess that's usually the point.

I'm talking...

The wife on Breaking Bad
The wife on The Sopranos
The wife on Everybody Loves Raymond

But definitely my MOST hated character of all time is that bytch from Law & Order: SVU.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Paris (from the movie Troy)
e176b3c405101a0fb1e2c0e14bb95a6a.jpg

Coward! :martin:

You set up a man on man fight for love of your woman but when dude get the upper hand you crawl and scatter like a lil bytch to your brother Hector.

Hector murks dude with no problem, and that sets in motion a domino effect that ends with Hector being killed by Achillies and his body being dragged away on some disrespectful shyt from his father, his wife and his baby.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Ginger I hate but Sam is an idiot for trusting her let alone marrying her. She is what she always was. He fukked up massively and so did Nicki.

That's what I'm saying. He knew exactly what type of woman she was. nikka gave her the keys to the safe deposit boxes.

Even dude at the bank was like :whoa:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Angela Darmody from Boardwalk Empire. I remember people feeling sorry for her, but it was the opposite for me. She was unfaithful to Jimmy for all the wrong reasons.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Just off the top of my head....

Kyle from South Park:pacspit:
Marge Simpson :pacspit:
Lisa Simpson:pacspit:
Ray's mother from Everyone Loves Raymond:pacspit:
Margaret Schrooder:pacspit:
Vanessa from The Bernie Mac Show :pacspit:
Brody's daughter from Homeland :pacspit:
Carmella, AJ and Janice Soprano :pacspit:
Clara from Doctor Who (12th Doctor era) :pacspit:
Rigby from Regular Show :pacspit:
Hornswoggle from WWE :pacspit:
Det. Joey Quinn from Dexter :pacspit:

Walter White's cripple ass son :pacspit:
Jesse Pinkman :pacspit:

:jbhmm:.... I will add more later

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
For whatever reason, usually middle age and older white women, the wives/moms on shows, but I guess that's usually the point.

I'm talking...

The wife on Breaking Bad
The wife on The Sopranos
The wife on Everybody Loves Raymond

But definitely my MOST hated character of all time is that bytch from Law & Order: SVU.

Liv???:dwillhuh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Marlo from The Wire - Self explanatory.

Juanita from Dead Presidents - The way that bytch just totally emasculated Anthony. No sympathy for his trauma or any understanding at all. When he HAD a job it was "go get a better job" then to top it all off she has a pimp around their daughter giving them money and throwing it in Anthony's face and taking up for the dude instead of him. Those kind of things can drive a man to insanity and make him end up committing crime of passion murder. Then to top it all off she was the real cause for him and his boys and Delilah robbing the bank which ended up with her sister (who would have been the better one for Anthony) getting killed and him the rest of the crew receiving life sentences and death.

Shane from The Shield - I hated that mouse faced racist lil fukker, especially after what he did to that black dude who was temporarily on their team after the guy came to his house to make peace, but he just had to instigate some shyt anyway. I was actually glad when him and his annoying ass wife met their demise.

Aurora from The Shield - This bytch was cold. The way she treated Aceveda. Your husband tells you he was raped which is like the worse thing that could happen to a man and your response is "how could you let that happen" and then later "get over it" :dahell: Not even a sorry that happened to you...nothing. SMH. I wish she had got murked.

Ghost from Power (Season 3) - Dude has just been :snoop: the whole season.