WHO changes mind for 20th time, now says its very rare to get coronavirus from patient

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You posted articles from The Atlantic magazine, CNN, and ForeignPolicy.com.​

None of them are staffed with educated virologists, none of them have better sources of information, none of them are better advisors on how to deal with this pandemic. They ALL just criticize WHO......which is not what I asked for.

Nope. you responded to me pointing out that WHO changed their stance in less than 24 hours to an issue with "that happens all the time!" :bryan:

I asked you for proof and you went from memory about SARS

I provided further evidence that they're trash and you haven't disproven this yet...you're yet to have directly addressed or countered ANY criticisms of the WHO in here

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Booker T Garvey said:
you responded to me pointing out that WHO changed their stance in less than 24 hours to an issue with "that happens all the time!"

I asked you for proof and you went from memory about SARS

That was sufficient and fit the criteria. You, yourself, pointed out it happened during the HIV/AIDS epidemic OFF MEMORY.

If it's good enough for you......
Booker T Garvey said:
I provided further evidence that they're trash and you haven't disproven this yet.

:gucci:

Why would I have to disprove that when I never disagreed? I asked you, specifically, for a better source and you gave.......magazine articles.

Still waiting.

:unimpressed:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Booker T Garvey said:
So you agree the WHO is trash?

No. I think they're doing the best they can under the circumstances. A lot better than CNN, The Atlantic, ForeignPolicy.com, you, or me, though.​

Booker T Garvey said:
then why did you call the thread title bullshyt

Because, as I explained in an earlier post, the way WHO is proceeding is how science works. It's a process, not an event. As information becomes available, hypotheses change. It isn't a matter of them 'changing their minds' arbitrarily.​

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don't even pay attention anymore cuz they are constantly moving the goal post and backtracking.

According to our resident COVID expert, the WHO is simply doing what they normally do...switch up and change their minds multiple times a week! :heh:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No. I think they're doing the best they can under the circumstances. A lot better than CNN, The Atlantic, ForeignPolicy.com, you, or me, though.​

Because, as I explained in an earlier post, the way WHO is proceeding is how science works. It's a process, not an event. As information becomes available, hypotheses change. It isn't a matter of them 'changing their minds' arbitrarily.​

Ah, so in other words we're all just a bunch of idiots, including all of those journalists - and YOU are the intelligent one on this issue. only YOU are right?:jbhmm:

^^^^ that is a question, so please no "i'm not saying that..." foolishness, just a yes or a no please. :coffee:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Booker T Garvey said:
Ah, so in other words we're all just a bunch of idiots, including all of those journalists - and YOU are the intelligent one on this issue. only YOU are right.

I'm not a trained virologist. Hold no medical degrees whatsoever. I defer all that stuff to those with the training/education and don't second-guess them. I'll question things I don't comprehend, not outright dismiss them because I don't comprehend them.

THAT is stupid.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Obviously incorrect and or questionable due to the amount of spread and the amount that are asymptomatic. Positives wouldnt be this high if only those experiencing symptoms can transmit it. Now is it possible an asymptomatic person can result in another asymptomatic person due to low viral load? Sure, I think that's reasonable

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a trained virologist. Hold no medical degrees whatsoever. I defer all that stuff to those with the training/education and don't second-guess them. I'll question things I don't comprehend, not outright dismiss them because I don't comprehend them.

THAT is stupid.

Even trained virologist said this virus scaremongering is trash...save the condescending tone for those who you can debate with.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
91F6E8BFEdL._AC_SY741_.jpg