Who Controls The Media & World and The Negative Image of Black People - Dr. Umar Johnson

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Proud this brother keeps it moving forward........ignoring you crackas and you slave c00ns and building for the Black community......:umad:

Dr. Sandra Jowers-Barber, assistant professor of history at the University of the District of Columbia interviews Dr. Umar Abdullah Johnson author of "Psycho-Academic Holocaust: The Special Education and ADHD Wars Against Black Boys", which probes the psychological destruction of young African American male youth.

Dr, Johnson is a Nationally Certified School Psychologist who practices privately throughout Pennsylvania and lectures throughout the country. As a school psychologist Dr. Johnson evaluates children ages 3-21 in an effort to determine if they have educational disabilities and a need for special education services. He is considered a national expert on learning disabilities and their effect on Black children, as well an expert on helping schools and parents modify challenging behaviors that can ultimately lead to disruptive behavior disorder diagnoses in Black boys

Dr. Johnson has made it his life's mission to halt the flood of black children — especially boys — from being forced into special education programs in public schools due to erroneous psychological diagnoses.

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Im seeing more and more that this is a subject that we are totally oblivious to:

We are still singing and dancing to intentionally manipulated rap and viewing it as "just entertainment". They are using the most negative images of the black race and putting it to the forefront of the world's consciousness. This not only affects how the rest of the world views us, but also how we view ourselves.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im seeing more and more that this is a subject that we are totally oblivious to:

We are still singing and dancing to intentionally manipulated rap and viewing it as "just entertainment". They are using the most negative images of the black race and putting it to the forefront of the world's consciousness. This not only affects how the rest of the world views us, but also how we view ourselves.

Just look at this website as proof positive.......poisoned minds

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
can you show me one item he has produced?

He can't get shyt done,cause nobody supports brothers that think and reach for extreme change in our community, either yall scared and feign it with false bravado, nikkas secretly jealous at his rise and fame,or you all belittle and belittle away until dudes like Umar are destroyed, then what we going to be left with....hash tag twitter revolutionaries, while yall keep sending your children to cracka schools learning how to be the next shipment to the prison system...........most of these little negroes love the white man and this garbage ass system the way it is..I say let all you c00ns that think this amerikkkan way of life economically and socially is fine enough for the black man, then get slaughtered....

Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can't get shyt done,cause nobody supports brothers that think and reach for extreme change in our community, either yall scared and feign it with false bravado, nikkas secretly jealous at his rise and fame,or you all belittle and belittle away until dudes like Umar are destroyed, then what we going to be left with....hash tag twitter revolutionaries, while yall keep sending your children to cracka schools learning how to be the next shipment to the prison system...........most of these little negroes love the white man and this garbage ass system the way it is..I say let all you c00ns that think this amerikkkan way of life economically and socially is fine enough for the black man, then get slaughtered....
How come I produce things with no ones help but umar can't? Why did he attack us and say we not donating enough? I have no kids and I donated. And I actually have tangible stuff I produce and do it for black empowerment. He seems like a fraud to me.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How come I produce things with no ones help but umar can't? Why did he attack us and say we not donating enough? I have no kids and I donated. And I actually have tangible stuff I produce and do it for black empowerment. He seems like a fraud to me.

Stopped right here.....I see you all are playing games now........:comeon:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped right here.....I see you all are playing games now........:comeon:
what does he produce. I'm still waiting. I donated money and he went off and said we weren't doing enough. so whats the deal what has this nikka done except lecture??? playing games tf you lame do nothing youtube video watch nikkas even talking bout

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
what does he produce. I'm still waiting. I donated money and he went off and said we weren't doing enough. so whats the deal what has this nikka done except lecture??? playing games tf you lame do nothing youtube video watch nikkas even talking bout

Nikka he trying to build a revolutionary venture that has never been done to the magnitude he's trying to do so....fck type of shyt you've produced that can change the status quo of self hatred and economic slavery our community has breh? You talkin minor shyt, he talkin big shyt, which means big support mentally and financially for such a venture he's undertaking......which is why c00ns all in they feelings, scared to get off the white mans nuts....fck outta here with this messy shyt............

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka he trying to build a revolutionary venture that has never been done to the magnitude he's trying to do so....fck type of shyt you've produced that can change the status quo of self hatred and economic slavery our community has breh? You talkin minor shyt, he talkin big shyt, which means big support mentally and financially for such a venture he's undertaking......which is why c00ns all in they feelings, scared to get off the white mans nuts....fck outta here with this messy shyt............
he hasn't done shyt and you cant say him when he is relying on me and other donations. also why did he come at us for not donating enough? you don't find that shyt disrespectful? he hasn't accomplished anything besides getting money from people. and by the fukking way. you make it seem like this school is gonna save 45million people. wtf is wrong you nikka

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dr claud anderson. does lectures. has stuff to show and prove.

can umar show us anything even close to this level of PRODUCTION ????

nope

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Notice he skipped this question:sas2:

It never fails...But these new age folk scared of revolution....this system as it is is comfortable to em, even tho its slaughtering them mentally and physically.....I keep telling these brehs, this the reason why we can't get shyt done......but again most of these threads are started by white trolls.....I used to catch so many of em on other forums I frequented over the years posing as black and spreading misinformation and brainwashing folk.......and the c00ns jump right on board with it, then take it the mentality and poison offline.......Its a never ending cycle of mental slavery to the status quo....Like i'm teaching 1st graders...

eiEhPA9.gif

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
It never fails...But these new age folk scared of revolution....this system as it is is comfortable to em, even tho its slaughtering them mentally and physically.....I keep telling these brehs, this the reason why we can't get shyt done......but again most of these threads are started by white trolls.....I used to catch so many of em on other forums I frequented over the years posing as black and spreading misinformation and brainwashing folk.......and the c00ns jump right on board with it, then take it the mentality and poison offline.......Its a never ending cycle of mental slavery to the status quo....Like i'm teaching 1st graders...

eiEhPA9.gif

Keep spreadin the good word breh.:salute: If u can make 1 person go :ohhh: then its worth it. Thats my motto. @KOohbt is an idiot anyway. I think he has me on ignore cuz i always shut his shyt down