Who could beat Floyd now at welterweight?

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
If anyones answer is nobody, i respect that. People talkin about Floyd being flabby and slow, i dont agree with that

Hes not as fast or accurate as he was but hes still very sharp for his age, he still has good speed and reflexes. And the goat gameplan

With that being said, theres only 2 boxers that i think could beat him. Crawford and Spence, but nobody knocks Floyd out

If Floyd was a few years younger i think he'd still beat all these welterweights

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If anyones answer is nobody, i respect that. People talkin about Floyd being flabby and slow, i dont agree with that

Hes not as fast or accurate as he was but hes still very sharp for his age, he still has good speed and reflexes. And the goat gameplan

With that being said, theres only 2 boxers that i think could beat him. Crawford and Spence, but nobody knocks Floyd out

If Floyd was a few years younger i think he'd still beat all these welterweights
I'd say Spence and Thurman, not sure about Crawford at 147.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't really matter, he's not gonna fight any of them. :yeshrug:

None of these guys has ever been able to get enough traction or notoriety on their own to really get their name in the discussion for a Mayweather event, especially none of the guys with the talent to actually beat him. These cats missed their opportunities.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't really matter, he's not gonna fight any of them. :yeshrug:

None of these guys has ever been able to get enough traction or notoriety on their own to really get their name in the discussion for a Mayweather event, especially none of the guys with the talent to actually beat him. These cats missed their opportunities.

:dahell: Yes, we know.. This is quite obvious. That's why its a hypothetical question.

Yup Id say the answer is still no one. His ability to adapt mid-match makes him unbeatable.. hes just too advanced. If I had to pick anyone it would be Thurman and Spence in that order. But I think both of them lose.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I take back Spence, i cant say for sure he would win. Crawfords really the only boxer i can say for sure would out work and land more then Floyd in a 12 round match in my opinion

:dahell: Yes, we know.. This is quite obvious. That's why its a hypothetical question.

Thanks for doing my work :russ:

Dapped and repped :salute:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Spence is a young hungry lion with all of the tools. His size, speed, and youth would be too much. Thurman is good but flawed to me. I'd take Crawford next.

Crawford vs Spence one day is gonna be :lupe:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It's impossible to say because the Floyd we saw in the ring Saturday is not the Floyd you would see if he actually did step in the ring with one of those guys. It's impossible to gauge where his skillset is currently at.

This. If it's the Floyd who fought Manny type of mindset, he's washing every damn single one of them

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Spence and maybe Crawford...

Nobody else has a chance especially Sometimes Thurman I keep hearing mentioned here...