Who dat is serving dirty birds with their turkey on Thanksgiving? - Falcons vs Saints

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
PortlyFlakyLadybird-size_restricted.gif

What's on the Thanksgiving menu?

763c4d129b73a1c5976498abf4422d0e.png

Time to put these losers out they misery brehs @portcityplaya[/USER [USER=8]@SubZeroDegrees @Easy-E @Ice Cold @O.iatlhawksfan@cfountain @clutch @LastManStanding @macpat @Lee_Land @Geoffrey_Chaucer
[USER=22848]@Gaston@$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @JackM@yakamein @hotbeezie @CHAMPSIDE @ManMade @blockboy504 @Plexxx@horizon @capp34 @Stuntone@TNOT @NO-BadAzz @Groanman
@era7toon @taker597 @nawlinsnfinest
@b. woods
@Obsequious Thesis @revan
screen-shot-2017-12-20-at-6-25-50-pm.jpg

@FreshFromATL @Stone @charmander @ATLien @Atlrocafella @Rickdogg44 @FutureGOAT @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Hollywood Co @Bruh Man 5th Flo @Moose_Greyjoy @1BadBamaFan @Nostalgic @iamstr8fire @Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @Steezy @Falcons258 @Kaedus @fwest1 @Motife43 @AVXL @Georgiamuscle @keond @JamilALAmin @iamstr8fire @Stone @Warren Moon @Konnan @Youngblood Priest
@The ADD @Motife43 @Nostalgic @King Karim
d1cebe77263980c61d27dcb3ceedc680.png
[/USER][/USER]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Falcons fan and I'll be rooting for Saints.

I've finally realized Kyle Shanahan and ONLY Kyle Shanahan was reason for our success. I want entire coaching staff fired and replaced with an offensive minded coach like Kyle Shanahan.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Falcons fan and I'll be rooting for Saints.

I've finally realized Kyle Shanahan and ONLY Kyle Shanahan was reason for our success. I want entire coaching staff fired and replaced with an offensive minded coach like Kyle Shanahan.
Nice to see someone figure out that a mediocre DC propped up by an historic secondary ain't shyt... You guys have succeeded by your offensive despite being run by mediocre defensive minded coach the last 10 years. You guys would of won 2 chips with a real offensive genius running that offense in it's prime.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
@AVXL bring that ass in here boi

For what? To see y'all corny bayou nikkas make unfunny jokes? ALL YALL SOME bytchES :pacspit:

@SubZeroDegrees the Big Freeda of y'all bum ass crew, wit ya non spelling ass

@Easy-E ol scary ass, safe ass, stay on the SOHH plantation ass nikka

@portcityplaya ol on second thought bring a booster seat and a high chair ass nikka, get the fukk out my face

fukk the rest of you Aints bytches, Rise the fukk UP, IDGAF what the records say