• The Rock

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • John Cena

Votes: 36 51.4%

• Total voters

sbud

All Star
Daps
I think Austin probably had the “realest” relationship with him because Vince respected him. But yeah I mean Cena printed money for him and ever said a bad word so

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I think Austin cause of the amount of money he made him and also cause he was very much personally involved in it.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Cena for sure. He never had the conflicts with Cena he had with the others, he spent years feeling like Rock abandoned him and at one point wouldn't let him use The Rock name any longer, he never fully forgave Hogan for testifying in the steroid trial and then going to WCW, he never fully forgave Austin for TAKING HIS BALL AND GOING HOME.

Cena also had a longer run than all of them, longer than Austin and Rock combined, and never caused any headaches for Vince, never took time off, never missed media or PR stuff.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I can't say Austin because it seems Vince today is more close to Cena and Rock than he is with Austin. I think he and Austin are cool, but Vince seems to be friendlier with Cena and Rock.

So I'm viewing "favorite" as in who Vince is friendliest with.
I'd go Cena, Rock, Austin, then Hogan.

Now if we're talking in terms of who Vince reveres the most during their time on top, then
Austin, Hogan, Rock, Cena.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
A part of me wants to say Austin because he was the weapon that ultimately began the turnaround in the MNW. On all those AE docs and Stone Cold docs, they love to say they couldn’t even fill the water coolers in Titan Towers cause WCW was stomping them. Austin helped WWE snap WCW’s streak in early 98 and is primarily the reason why Vince gets to remind us any chance he gets that he beat evil Ted Turner and bought WCW.

However, Cena did everything Vince ever asked him to no questions asked, no headaches, still has one foot in the ring like y’all said

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Too much bad blood from 2002 for it to be Austin, his highs with Austin are probably his favorite but overall it has to be Cena.

15 years of basically never missing time unless he was hurt, and he didn't "leave the nest" until it was more than justified.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Great thread topic....

Austin - singlehandedly saved Vinces ass from the dead. But only really had a 3 or so yr window of being on top

Hogan- made Vinces company a household name and allowed him to make a global product

Rock - Kinda saved Vince again b/c Austin was top guy but never had that top superstar rival to match him. Only so much Austin vs Corporation

Cena - I'm gonna say he's Vince's fav b/c he literally was top guy at a time when the biz was completely bland. From 2005 to about 2017 he was on top, whether we liked it or not. Really Cena was on top almost longer than Rock, Hogan, Austin combined.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cena followed by Austin, Hogan (he didnt snitch), Rock (disappeared and ignored his E past)
Stone Cold and it's not even close. They made it easy for Rock to distance himself when they let his contract run out, and it also didn't help when they made it a point to mention how much more Stone Cold meant to wrestling than Rock did.
Too much bad blood from 2002 for it to be Austin, his highs with Austin are probably his favorite but overall it has to be Cena.

15 years of basically never missing time unless he was hurt, and he didn't "leave the nest" until it was more than justified.
When has Vince cared about bad blood? Stone Cold making the WWF as mainstream as he did during his reign is all Vince ever wanted. Cena's 15yrs don't even compare to Stone Cold's ridiculous 3yr window.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mainstream? They were already mainstream..he brought them.back from.getting their ass whooped by the nwo...well him and Mike Tyson. That's what got all the headlines in 98 to make WM 14 successful.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

this.

cena is Steph's troll joke on both her father and cripple ache.

as cena is the east coast archetype Steph sees and made a reality.
wwe owe me any way.
I was the person who publically said the next hogan was cena..
when he had a chance appearance in the reality tv field on the :hamster: Via commentary.

Art Barr