Who dresses WORSE: Micheal Jordan / Chicago Dudes or Jamaicans?

Who dresses worse?

• Chicago Dudes and Jordan

Votes: 52 64.2%
  • Jamaicans

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Y'all stay lacking context.... Everybody was dressing like that back then. Why would they boo?:gucci:
No, that's why I mentioned that I'm old enough to have seen it when it aired. The airbrushed pants played out about a year before that...and when you're young.....person wearing last year's wears like it's cool was laughed at. He's stepping on stage in front of a NYC crowd wearing what they were wearing 18 months-2 years ago.

Bil Bellamay was wearing some S-curl shyt in his hair in 92/93 that I thought was gonna get him booed also
maxresdefault.jpg

looking like the members of Guy in 1990

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I always wondered why MJ still dresses like this. At this point he has to know everyone laughs at him. Is he just stubborn? When you're a billionaire you dgaf? His kids never clowned him?
He's a multimillionaire. Do you really think he cares what people think about his garbage outfits. :mjlol:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
He's a multimillionaire. Do you really think he cares what people think about his garbage outfits. :mjlol:

It's all jokes but let's say MJ is your pops. You going to say anything, or you gonna keep your mouth shut so he doesn't cut the $$ off? Lol