Who dropping their Tax returns on a 2005 BMW 745 or 2008 Maserati Quattroporte?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
ypu think the best bet is Lexus since it’s a Toyota motor? I really want one of those LS460s

You can't go wrong with a LS460:noah::noah: It's technically not a Toyota motor because Toyotas don't come with V8s. All Lexus LS models got V8s, buttery smooth:whew: That said, it's more of a cruising car. If you want some sportiness that's when you get the GS 350 F Sport model.

What year you going for? I think the early years had air suspension problems, but that's it. And you could always convert to coilovers.

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You can't go wrong with a LS460:noah::noah: It's technically not a Toyota motor because Toyotas don't come with V8s. All Lexus LS models got V8s, buttery smooth:whew: That said, it's more of a cruising car. If you want some sportiness that's when you get the GS 350 F Sport model.

What year you going for? I think the early years had air suspension problems, but that's it. And you could always convert to coilovers.

mid 2010's...

Man something I can afford really but it's not something to drive everyday so I still need to keep my Honda.

And I will.

But it's more reliable, more easier for mechanics to fix....

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The only brands worth buying for used luxury is Acura or Lexus. Count how many old school LS400, ES, GS..TL you see on the road next time you out

I still see TLs like crazy. RL,s not so much.. think they were overpriced.

That's my plan though, sometime end of this year to pick up a second car.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I be lowkey HOT seeing/hearing bout jokers getting back like $4-6k+...:mjcry:

I be getting like barely $1k:mjcry::mjcry:

Bought a house last year closed in late 2018...told me, "man, you should be looking real good come tax time" only to barely get that $1k:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I got things I wanna do too lol:sadbron:

It's all good tho, I just keep all that inside and be happy I don't owe...least that's what I tell myself:sadbron::sadbron:

Maybe this year will be different?:blessed:

Probably not tho:sadcam::sadcam:

I never understood going straight to the car lot with that return anyway...Cars were never a big thing to me, I'm cool with my Impala's, Malibu's and Chargers (no matter how much I make/making):yeshrug:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Only Beemer's worth calling classics are the 80's models..and those I believe are from that era.
Anything from the mid 90s onwards is awful
I’m gunna assume you’re under 25 or something because you have no idea what you’re talking about. :flabbynsick:

The E46 M3 CSL is a modern day classic. Go ahead and look up how many lists it topped every single year. The E39 M5 inspired every headlight design that you can think of in the 2000’s. Had every car company including Dodge trying to incorporate halo lights into their designs. The E38 made Mercedes step their game up. These were all sportier designs while Mercedes still looked like old money at the time. You can thank BMW and Porsche for the design changes Mercedes implemented in the modern era.

GS2YFIO.png

Z2pJX8m.png

1eU0Bcg.png

COkRSKw.png

fzooesS.png

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m gunna assume you’re under 25 or something because you have no idea what you’re talking about. :flabbynsick:

The E46 M3 CSL is a modern day classic. Go ahead and look up how many lists it topped every single year. The E39 M5 inspired every headlight design that you can think of in the 2000’s. Had every car company including Dodge trying to incorporate halo lights into their designs. The E38 made Mercedes step their game up. These were all sportier designs while Mercedes still looked like old money at the time. You can thank BMW and Porsche for the design changes Mercedes implemented in the modern era.

bmw-m3-csl-stage-xl.jpg

5630513806_e3cd4f8bab_b.jpg

67427faef335281452462996311450b4.jpg

facts and for Benz it started their step up game from 06 with the R Class, CLS and 07 S class :wow:

Btw the first Gen CLS is still goat level on the design tip 14 years later.. shyt stil look like a brand new car

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
facts and for Benz it started their step up game from 06 with the R Class, CLS and 07 S class :wow:

Btw the first Gen CLS is still goat level on the design tip 14 years later.. shyt stil look like a brand new car
Breh I was so mad they never facelifted the M like the did the regular coupe. shyt is so sleek :wow:

vLONhDO.jpg

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Honestly what turns me off of late mdel vehicles is thry don't have recent technological advances newer cars do. If thecsteroe don't have an AUX port I'm not even looking at that car. I like 5% tint on my shyt which means I need a back up camera to see clearly when backing up at night. 2005/2008 models dont have this. Gotta get like a 2017 or newer to have adequate blue tooth that's not s pain in the ass to connect to and use.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

GS2YFIO.png

Z2pJX8m.png

1eU0Bcg.png

COkRSKw.png

fzooesS.png

The Dolphin phase had its moments, but I admire the 80s Beemer models. The maintenance is also ridiculous. And they were way too frequent with too similar looking cars and that interior.