Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Im A Cac

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
:mjlol:

The nikkas express themselves on here cuz they scared of holding a rass box in real life

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
I put hands on a coli breh and never spoke about it :sas2:

79870414-in.gif

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right hook to the ribs .....

reason being its the most painful punch and will put him down immediately, he wont be able to fight after that ....... 99% of dudes cant even defend themselves against a punch to the head let alone a bodyshot ..... as long as he isnt hit too hard there will be no lasting injuries

when you hit someone in the face you run the risk of knocking them out and my one fear is them cracking their head on the sidewalk , I know someone who did eight years for manslaughter after killing a guy with one punch , the fact that he was an amateur boxer was held against him in the trial even though it was self defence

Ive been a member of one boxing club or another since I was 9 years old , Ive been hit by people who know how to hit so getting hurt doesnt scare me , what does is ending up in court because Ive put someone in hospital or even worse.... I would do my best to try and diffuse the situation..... If it looks like that wont work I would let him throw the first punch at me that way if anything happens to him at least I can claim self defence .....

Last edited:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I box so my hands straight but look to segway into muay thai to complete the standup game. Eventually, move to BJJ for the ground game to make the cypher complete

Trilogy

well, probably not...
Daps
I dropped some dude at work once... 1st to the jaw then when his body turned my 2nd swing was already in motion and ended up hitting him in the back of the dome... he dropped with that one and he covered himself up and I was just giving some body shots... wouldn’t call that a fight bcuz he didn’t fight back but yeah...