Who had the best Jheri curl ??

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I low key wanna post this family portrait that was taken before i was born.
Mama dad bro and sis :laff:, think i missed that era by a couple years but my uncle rocked that shyt till like 96

Some nikkas did not want to give that greasy shyt up. That was their shyt mane. Go to a damn family reunion and you figured out where all that extra oil from the damn Exxon Valdez went.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some nikkas did not want to give that greasy shyt up. That was there shyt mane. Go to a damn family reunion and you figured out where all that extra oil from the Exxon Valdez went.
:mjlol:Breh after that my uncles switched it up to the pump wave / conk , If you knew what type of nikkaz they was it makes sense tho

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Anybody mentioned The Deele yet?

deele.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Some nikkas did not want to give that greasy shyt up. That was their shyt mane. Go to a damn family reunion and you figured out where all that extra oil from the damn Exxon Valdez went.

nikka it was a patient we had at the clinic this was 2019-2020 nikka had a mean Jheri curl and kept some rings on his finger, now we are in New Orleans/West Bank so do with that as you will, nikka shyt was wetter than the best p*ssy you ever had