Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Myself along with a few fellow coli brehs (@patscorpio @King P @PJTech got a boxing podcast going where we also talk about hip-hop too and sometimes do album and movie reviews.

On this episode we trying to settle an argument for a song we did last year with @TEKBEATZ @Kese Soprano
@Wes Phili

Me and my nikka Rome been arguing for a year about who had the best verse. I think I got the best one, but he thinks he got the best one too. We make our case and all the verses are broken down and voted on. Here's the video.

I know cats have mentioned before how dope it'd be for Tunnel Gang/Booth to have a podcast where we talk about our music along with other rap shyt, so here's a lil taste of that concept.
If you don't rock with youtube, we got our episodes on other platforms as well like Itunes, Spotify, Podomatic an etc.... the links are on our site.
Podcasts | RingGangRadio

So listen to the song, vote, and listen to the podcast too. Everybody killed it, but who verse did you like the most. Thank you and we appreciate the feedback. :salute:

Been bumpin this song for a minute already, first off the real MVP of the song is @TEKBEATZ cuz he shined the hardest :blessed:

In terms of verses Soprano was the best IMO, followed by Rome, Shutterworth Da Gawd and then Wes. What held Rome's verse back was the quality of his mixing, he and Wes were being held back by the equipment. Everybody did their thing tho.

I hope we do another Coli mixtape because the last one was done before I really started putting work in and really started learning how to put some beats together.

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
Listened to the whole song once, and then listened to the 1st and 4th verses again.

Bar for bar, on paper the first guy would have got it, but since its audio, the fourth guy's flow was better, and the lyrics were good enough to give him the victory in this little challenge.