Who has a harder time admiting fault? Men or women.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
There it is:snoop: instead of recognizing he is right and that shyt is a issue you make bullshyt statements.

Classic deflection without reflection attitude

I know we've all have heard the old story about men giving the directions, to passing motorists even if they don't know what they're talking about, but not admitting they're wrong.

So who has a harder time admiting fault?

Shout out to @DrexlersCut for inspiring this thread.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My immediate response is women.

But then I look back on a case by case basis throughout my personal life and realize it all comes down to the individual.

Pretty bland response, sure.

:yeshrug:

If we're going generalizations, then...I guess women refuse to admit fault while men have trouble admitting fault.

Is that better?

:troll:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
def women. that's one of my girl's biggest issues.

it's like something in her she can't control prevents her from admitting when she's wrong despite overwhelming facts

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My immediate response is women.

But then I look back on a case by case basis throughout my personal life and realize it all comes down to the individual.

Pretty bland response, sure.

:yeshrug:

If we're going generalizations, then...I guess women refuse to admit fault while men have trouble admitting fault.

Is that better?

:troll:
No it makes sense. I think we both have varying degrees. I think we as men have trouble admiting fault. In my experience with my own mum, she attempted to deflect after giving me horrible advice.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I know we've all have heard the old story about men giving the directions, to passing motorists even if they don't know what they're talking about, but not admitting they're wrong.

So who has a harder time admiting fault?

Shout out to @DrexlersCut for inspiring this thread.

this thecoli.com sooooo....
:francis: