Who has had the more successful career in Hollywood?

Who do you feel has had the more successful career in Hollywood?

• Tom Cruise

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bad Boys 3 was really good but Will has still been stinking up the joint for 10+ years guys. Chill out

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Tom has more but I always found that little video blog Will made about his encounters with Tom inspiring. Basically, they challenged each other to get to know more strangers on the red carpet than the other. Whoever learned the most and made the most friends “won” that challenge between the two of them.

made me think a lot about people I meet for the first time and having sincere interactions and interests

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically, they challenged each other to get to know more strangers on the red carpet than the other. Whoever learned the most and made the most friends “won” that challenge between the two of them.
shyt reminds me that Christian Bale's inspiration for Patrick Bateman was Tom Cruise:picard:

Eerie: Tom Cruise was Christian Bale's Inspiration for Patrick Bateman – /Film

Mary Harron: It was definitely a process. [Bale and I] talked a lot, but he was in L.A. and I was in New York. We didn’t actually meet in person a lot, just talked on the phone. We talked about how Martian-like Patrick Bateman was, how he was looking at the world like somebody from another planet, watching what people did and trying to work out the right way to behave. And then one day he called me and he had been watching Tom Cruise on David Letterman, and he just had this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes, and he was really taken with this energy.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Both have limited range as actors and will likely struggle transitioning in older roles.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
not counting bad boys for life
suicide squad was good to me, but I won't count that, niccas was in love with Marvel's pretty colors
Focus was alright
MIB 3 was alright

looks like I am legend
He made that action/fantasy movie, BRIGHT, for Netflix last year that they are making a sequel to.:troll: