who is america, sacha cohen uncovers a elite cac pedophile ring...:ohhh::mindblown:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
“We immediately turned over the footage to the FBI because we thought, perhaps there’s a pedophile ring in Las Vegas that’s operating for these very wealthy men. And this concierge had said that he’d worked for politicians and various billionaires. But in the end the FBI decided not to pursue it.”

Bruh

Daps
I thought same but then i just googled missing kids a year in america...

Wow.. wow
There are range of conspiracy theories on what is happening to those missing kids. For example elite cac pedophile rings where the members indulge in the most evil and vile shyt you can imagine while also being black mailed by various groups who exploit these rings with a touch of occultism sometimes. The Franklin Case, Dutroux Affair, Jimmy Savile, etc. Former CIA director William Colby ending up dead after warning his friend to not investigate this type of shyt further.:wtf::lupe::merchant: Yeah shyt like that. If only 1% of what I read is true, the rabbit hole goes very deep and these rings go up very HIGH in society. Any prominent figure you see on tv with money and influence and those you do not see on tv (on purpose) might be part of these rings if they exist as they are speculated.

Deep down my gut tell me they do exist on some level and possibly on some Illuminati shyt. But what do I know?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
But goofy nikkas wanna deny pizzagate, as if it was about one pizza shop in DC when it was REALLY about the exposition of a major political pedophilia ring:mjpls:

I'm sleep tho
Pizza Gate was just TOO weird...

Is it weird that a Pedo owned Pizza Shop is right across the street from a Clinton Foundation run Haitian Adoption center? YES

Is it weird that their are weird tunnels in that area? YES

Is it weird that the bookstore and two pizza shops on the same block have pedo code symbols in their logos(before they deleted them), Yes.