"Who is he" Warriors vs Thunder TNT Game Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He'll get MVP, I just don't wanna see them play GS in the playoffs. The Thunder act like a bunch of scorned lovers every game they play and get their head bashed in, shyt is pathetic.
He shouldn't get MVP honestly. You can't just keep getting completely blown out against the best team in ur conf and still get it. I think that's just principle.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Barring a complete collapse by Houston over these last remaining games, it's pretty much Harden's to lose now.
There gonna win
He shouldn't get MVP honestly. You can't just keep getting completely blown out against the best team in ur conf and still get it. I think that's just principle.
OKC will win 47-50 games and he's gonna do something that hasn't been done in about 40 years by averaging a triple double. Plus factor in the media narriative of poor Russ being left alone in OKC and you have the perfect recipie. Media already had their candidates down before the season even started

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Those squads were never actual contenders. Not to me anyway. :manny:
fair enough but for a guy with barnes rep the teams hes been on his career havent been bad.... hell hes had it pretty decent Lol this is the cherry on top at the end of his career:heh:

Goes to show u slap former head coaches and start shyt in the clubs at 35- 36 can still net u a good job:heh::heh:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll get MVP, I just don't wanna see them play GS in the playoffs. The Thunder act like a bunch of scorned lovers every game they play and get their head bashed in, shyt is pathetic.

Oscar didn't average triple double, Wilt didn't average like 50+ points 20+ boards. Westbrook will win it because Durant left him alone in the bushes :mjlol: