Who is Louise Mensch?

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
just caught up. this Nunes shyt :russ:

I'm not rocking with these Anti-Trump GOP pundits on Twitter though when they're still bigoted af. Can't trust them.

Especially Louise Mensch. Conservative psycho who used to shyt on refugees on twitter. She scrubbed all of her anti black lives matter tweets. here's one that was quoted

And she didn't have a problem with Milo until last month. I guess that racism, rape defending and Islamophobia was cool.

Here's Louise defending Milo and saying his ban on Twitter needed to be looked at by congress :mjgrin:
Kg16k4k.png

Oh, and here's her take on Colin Kaepernick. Of course it was deleted. I love when black people are blamed for the racism of whites :blessed:

E4eJSOL.png

Stop posting her. If she somehow becomes a trusted voice in liberal media even when trump is outta here. :gucci:

Conservative psycho. another one for fun.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, I had no objection to her stances and views on Maher Friday, but I've seen some indefensible, vile, remarks from her, regarding Black Lives Matter, and others, that I can't cosign, or admire her much. Though, her stance on Islam, in comparison to Maher's insane intolerant one was a relief.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She's certainly obsessive, but sometimes she hits the mark. She isn't an admirable person. She reminds me of Carrie from Homeland. :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She gets some stuff right and she gets somethings wrong. Seems to have mental disorder.

:manny:

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is her twitter page usually this cooky? I'm scrolling through the last hour like :dwillhuh:.

Yall need to peep for the lolz :lolbron:

Something has to be seriously wrong with this woman.