Who is teaching young brehettes feminism and to despise non degenerate brehs?

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The same ones who sit next to them in their psychology/sociology courses, are the co authors and editors of their books/think pieces, and who turned Asian women against Asian men.

White Women

kid-drinking-coffee.gif

Booksnrain

We are Pragmatists. We do what makes sense.
Daps
Women don’t hate men. They just fed up with their nonsense.

They trying to live their best lives whether a man is in it or not.:hubie: Also not being attracted to somebody doesn’t mean you hate em. Some dudes think women hate any man they don’t wanna screw. :dwillhuh:
I have a long laundry list of why women just don’t wanna play ball anymore but I doubt people will listen, and it’s Saturday. Go have fun ya’ll! See ya laters.

High Art

Build before the back shots!
Daps
Reppin
The Fast Lane

I have a long laundry list of why women just don’t wanna play ball anymore but I doubt people will listen
That sounds like a hell a lot like hate. There is still resentment and that is something a lot of men should not have to deal with. In any case, I feel that dudes should be quick to give someone the heave-ho if they are being a bother to their life or are dysfunctional to such an extent. Women can do the same. Everyone wins.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Bell hooks wrote an entire book dedicated to black men in which she referred to them as the most unloved people on this planet. She actually gave a fukk probably more than “modern” feminists who don’t give af about your pain.

and I quote:

Seen as animals, brutes, natural born rapists, and murderers, black men have had no real dramatic say when it comes to the way they are represented. They have made few interventions on the stereotype. As a consequence they are victimized by stereotypes that were first articulated in the nineteenth century but hold sway over the minds and imaginations of citizens of this nation in the present day. Black males who refuse categorization are rare, for the price of visibility in the contemporary world of white supremacy is that black male identity be defined in relation to the stereotype whether by embodying it or seeking to be other than it. At the center of the way black male selfhood is constructed in white-supremacist capitalist patriarchy is the image of the brute—untamed, uncivilized, unthinking, and unfeeling.
Negative stereotypes about the nature of black masculinity continue to overdetermine the identities black males are allowed to fashion for themselves.”

Y’all are so criminally misinformed and the epitome of the blind leading the blind on here
Nah she wrote some bullshyt about how Black men and WW are in cahoots and that we are both the same. Disparaged the Central Park kids. Wished death on her father and was a friend of Gloria Steinem. Don’t call me misinformed when this lady had a tendency to not use sources and had a whole cult about her spawned

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
Royaume d'Haïti
That sounds like a hell a lot like hate. There is still resentment and that is something a lot of men should not have to deal with.

Most men (with any ounce of dignity) are pretty quick to throw a bytch into the bushes if she's not compatible with his life.

Most women are dealing with the "leftover" men because they dont have access to the men they truly desire - which is why alot of them rather be alone.

This is the true reason why women hate men....

They dont have access to the men they truly desire... and when they finally get a man they truly desire - he sends their ass to the bushes because they dont know how to keep a man.

So their only remaining options are losers and weirdos... which fuels their hatred of men even harder.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
Royaume d'Haïti
Nah she wrote some bullshyt about how Black men and WW are in cahoots and that we are both the same. Disparaged the Central Park kids. Wished death on her father and was a friend of Gloria Steinem.

bytch talkin bout "bell hooks was your ally, she advocated for black men"

hoes just be lying so effortlessly...... lmfaooooo

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bell hooks wrote an entire book dedicated to black men in which she referred to them as the most unloved people on this planet. She actually gave a fukk probably more than “modern” feminists who don’t give af about your pain.

and I quote:

Seen as animals, brutes, natural born rapists, and murderers, black men have had no real dramatic say when it comes to the way they are represented. They have made few interventions on the stereotype. As a consequence they are victimized by stereotypes that were first articulated in the nineteenth century but hold sway over the minds and imaginations of citizens of this nation in the present day. Black males who refuse categorization are rare, for the price of visibility in the contemporary world of white supremacy is that black male identity be defined in relation to the stereotype whether by embodying it or seeking to be other than it. At the center of the way black male selfhood is constructed in white-supremacist capitalist patriarchy is the image of the brute—untamed, uncivilized, unthinking, and unfeeling.
Negative stereotypes about the nature of black masculinity continue to overdetermine the identities black males are allowed to fashion for themselves.”

Y’all are so criminally misinformed and the epitome of the blind leading the blind on here

I didn't know this about her. Thanks for sharing more of her views from this perspective. I'll look further so I can get a comprehensive understanding.

Btw, just for informational purposes, wasnt she lesbian? Correct me if I'm wrong. I was just wondering.

Glorious

Pro
Daps
That sounds like a hell a lot like hate. There is still resentment and that is something a lot of men should not have to deal with. In any case, I feel that dudes should be quick to give someone the heave-ho if they are being a bother to their life or are dysfunctional to such an extent. Women can do the same. Everyone wins.

Didn't a young guy get blasted a few months ago on social media for tweeting he doesn't date women with abusive history. Women actually got mad and shamed him because this man said he wanted no part of that baggage and that's a red flag. Like it is suppose to be something honorable to deal with someone else's baggage. SMH.

But somehow women are the ones that supposed be fed up.

High Art

Build before the back shots!
Daps
Reppin
The Fast Lane
Didn't a young guy get blasted a few months ago on social media for tweeting he doesn't date women with abusive history. Women actually got mad and shamed him because this man said he wanted no part of that baggage and that's a red flag. Like it is suppose to be something honorable to deal with someone else's baggage. SMH.

But somehow women are the ones that supposed be fed up.
It wouldn't surprise me. A black man should not be at or the the center of someone else's comeuppance. It's not fair, it's not right. :francis:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
No one is being taught, or even despises non-degenerate Black men. That's an absolute fallacy proven false by nearly any statistic that you could bring up about Black marriage and dating, or stepping outside into the real world. Most are just upset because the women that you want don't want you. There are tons of women on your looks-level that share your hobbies and interests. They are just invisible to you, so you feel the need to slander an entire gender because of the only women you see on your radar.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They trying to live their best lives whether a man is in it or not.:hubie: Also not being attracted to somebody doesn’t mean you hate em. Some dudes think women hate any man they don’t wanna screw. :dwillhuh:
I have a long laundry list of why women just don’t wanna play ball anymore but I doubt people will listen, and it’s Saturday. Go have fun ya’ll! See ya laters.
Men are suffering from their own hypocrisy, not anything that women are doing. No one is submitting to shyt leadership or even behaving well to it. You can’t tell someone how they should behaving when your own actions have seemed to lead you nowhere. When men act right, so will women.