Who is the best and worst mod on The Coli?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@cook is the best mod IMO :manny: he seems to always respond toto when I @ him more then the usual poster. But I probably just think that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I haven't interacted with all of them so I can't say. But my vote is for @hexagram23 and whoever the other guy is that run the film room. Apologies for forgetting him. They run things smoothly over there and he always got good info on the threads. Shootout to @3Rivers too. For his gifs and pics making all of #tsc crack up. And to whoever mods tsc, not like that place needs modding anyways. @MMsex should get some props too. Whenever I hit up the gym forum for some extra motivation, he always got good info and helpful tips posted for cutting. Some of the people on the list, I have no idea who they are. They must mod in HL which I rarely go in or a subforum.

Worst mods are @Brooklynzson and @cook. Never seen them do anything productive on here.:troll:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
@Barnett114 is the G.O.A.T

:salute:

What I love is he just does his job as a professional without being bias or giving his subjective opinion

Shout out to the Godfather BROOKLYN SON ...for blessing us with this format

The "check" is in the mail
:shaq:

But their is One mod I would love to meet with the Mask and Gloves..

If he keeps dissing Al Haymon with his ugly azz mug
:ufdup:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I think mods need here need to stop letting members influence their decision on whether a topic should be closed or not. An example is the post on Stephon Clark's offensive tweets on Black women. It should never have been sent to the Bushes because it didn't really break any forum rules, but it appears the only reason mods closed it was because of pressure from certain members.

Mods should be like referees. Decisions should be based on your own judgement not by the feelings of the players