Who is the most famous person alive as of now?

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the-worlds-most-popular-sport-in-2015.png

7dTGn8y.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't think Will Smith is all that big in Europe breh. Titanic era Leo was definitely the biggest movie star ever, but now I don't know. This ain't the 80's or early 2000's anymore so Madonna and Eminem are definitely out.

Rihanna is bigger than Beyonce

As of right now in terms of relevance I still feel it's Obama followed by Ronaldo, Messi. Even if you don't follow soccer you should at least know their names.

I'm pretty sure Americans know
We aren't talking relevance. We are talking popularity. You flash a pic and someone knows them. Not their work. Not even what they do. I couldn't pick a Madonna song out of 2, but I know the woman when they flash a pic

But this can be easily settled........

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
ok name a cricket or hockey player more famous than Kobe, lebron or Jordan.

and fans dont mean popularity.
Its 330,000,000 ppl in the USA. They're not all basketball fans, but 95% of them know Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan or Lebron James

Im not indian or canadian:yeshrug:
I posted the graphs to show that the US is not the same as the rest of the world.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Depends where you live. Someone in the US may not be as popular in Asia.

In America though. Can't go wrong with Barack Obama and the Kardashian's

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
ok name a cricket or hockey player more famous than Kobe, lebron or Jordan.

and fans dont mean popularity.
Its 330,000,000 ppl in the USA. They're not all basketball fans, but 95% of them know Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan or Lebron James

Breh you can say the same for any sports person the world. Not every person in South America, or Europe or Africa is a soccer fan, but they all know who Messi is. And fans do matter. Why do things become popular in the first place? Because a huge amount of people like them.

Messi is the most popular player in the most popular sport ever! Basketball isn't even the most popular sport in America. Kobe is popular due to what little international appeal Basketball has. Messi has that same international appeal times a 1000.