Who is this woman and how can i find her LAWWD

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:mjlol:why yu gotta be such a pessimist

My bro positive message rubbed you tha wrong way plehboi :birdman:

i mean i understand what breh saying. not that i dont have a few women in my life:whoa: but i just found this picture randomly and i really think she's a gorgeous african woman with a cute babyface a breh was mesmerized:noah:

i dig what you're saying b
but I'm tryna put the battery in ya back so you could go bag one for real

all positive intent ya dig¿

live real life

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
OG6lINZ.jpg

:banderas: somebpdy please help a nikka. looks a lil photoshopped but dont give a fukk she got the cutest face and nationality? she definitely looks african but cant put my finger on it:whoo:all i know is i wana put my hands all over her:shaq: coli detectives where yall at!!!! who is she? or at least tell me what african nationality she is:noah:
That image search led me to some piff :whew:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shows how bad it has gotten. You know it's a photo shop so you fantasize about what it may actually look like.

To add insult to injury, dudes is giving her the benefit of the doubt that she has a good body anyway. So she really don't even need to do it to pull. But she did it anyway.

Next dudes gonna be feind'n over a fat chick based on how she might look thin.

Females can't lose.

I blame you op.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Shows how bad it has gotten. You know it's a photo shop so you fantasize about what it may actually look like.

To add insult to injury, dudes is giving her the benefit of the doubt that she has a good body anyway. So she really don't even need to do it to pull. But she did it anyway.

Next dudes gonna be feind'n over a fat chick based on how she might look thin.

Females can't lose.

I blame you op.
nikka she's cute either way:yeshrug: