Who Looks The Best: Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Keri Hilson or Rita Ora?

Who Is The Best Looking?

• Total voters

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
khbWVxp.jpg

Keri hands down.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever you do, you better put a helmet on your soldier:ufdup:
Nope.
mqdefault.jpg

All kinds of nuts. I need a stretch where my women are top-tier and people can't tell where they come from. I got hit on by a school teacher today:snoop:
She's cool, mostly, but the last name Rausenbaum. I know because she signed up for an event. Im like :wow: I need to stop playing and dive in.
Im getting it throw at me by 5s and 6s on the reg,and beggars can't be choosers.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope.
mqdefault.jpg

All kinds of nuts. I need a stretch where my women are top-tier and people can't tell where they come from. I got hit on by a school teacher today:snoop:
She's cool, mostly, but the last name Rausenbaum. I know because she signed up for an event. Im like :wow: I need to stop playing and dive in.
Im getting it throw at me by 5s and 6s on the reg,and beggars can't be choosers.
Alright, when you come home sick, I warned you:manny:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright, when you come home sick, I warned you:manny:
Bro. If I had a girl looking like the one in your avi, im busting all day every day so long as she comes back to the US with me. I have to have something to make everybody
else feel bad about themselves. Let them know the short, buff, funny looking brotha can pull an international-level beauty.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro. If I had a girl looking like the one in your avi, im busting all day every day so long as she comes back to the US with me. I have to have something to make everybody
else feel bad about themselves. Let them know the short, buff, funny looking brotha can pull an international-level beauty.
You have to watch out for the trannies too:patrice: