Who made it past the 1st Disc of LEGEND OF THE DRAGOON?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I mean I actually somewhat agree with you, there was a reason in the FF7R thread I said I wanted to see a remake of FF9 bruh I love that game, hell I like FF8 too even though it is broken.

FF7 isn't overhyped though. It is easy to say that in retrospect, but when it came out that game was :whew:. It deserves the praise it gets. 9 IMO was a more polished game, but obviously it would be because they had a better understanding of the PS1 hardware by that time.

And Legend of Dragoon was not better than FF7, pump the brakes bruh I really aint trying to break down right now why Legend of Dragoon is going through a lot of revisionist history as far as how good it was and how well it was received.

FF7, FF9, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Legend of Legaia, Vagrant Story >>>>>> Legend of Dragoon easily bruh.
LOD has better gameplay and graphics than ff7 and also a better soundtrack

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
LOD has better gameplay and graphics than ff7 and also a better soundtrack

Graphics, ok. Soundtrack, definitive no. Gameplay... bruh when is the last time you played Legend of Dragoon for real? As fun as the addition system is, by the end of the game that shyt is a CHORE bro, random battles against trash mobs will take 10 minutes because of additions. Also by the end of the game you don't ever need to use dragoon mode, seriously it is worthless. This game literally bit FF7 whole style, hell it even kills off a main character just like FF7 only difference is this game replaces him with a carbon copy immediately afterwards. Like I said this was a good game I don't want you to think I dislike it because I don't, but to say this is the GOAT PS1 JRPG is kinda wild bro.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Graphics, ok. Soundtrack, definitive no. Gameplay... bruh when is the last time you played Legend of Dragoon for real? As fun as the addition system is, by the end of the game that shyt is a CHORE bro, random battles against trash mobs will take 10 minutes because of additions. Also by the end of the game you don't ever need to use dragoon mode, seriously it is worthless. This game literally bit FF7 whole style, hell it even kills off a main character just like FF7 only difference is this game replaces him with a carbon copy immediately afterwards. Like I said this was a good game I don't want you to think I dislike it because I don't, but to say this is the GOAT PS1 JRPG is kinda wild bro.
Because cheesing knights of the round with mime is so much more fun and skillful than additions :dead: