Who Makes Beats and Wants Industry Placement??

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I've already hit up a few people regarding this and now he wants me to go harder with it cause I put him on to some talent, so I'm A&R'ing his next album now with him. I'm going through anything you want to submit.

There are two Coli members right now that has beats he's writing to.

Anyone interested can send beats anyone you want to my email or PM me if you got any questions. I can also just give you his e-mail address if you rather have that but you might not even get a response if he likes you, you'll still hear back from me. Also you can just send your soundcloud, soundclick and just post it in this thread too at the very least and he'll take a listen if I think its good.

This is a chance to actually make money off of producing. He ghostwrites, song writes, raps, and is an executive producer. He's ghostwritten tracks for people in the industry. He's written a ton of RnB tracks that he has sold to singers as well. So no genre is untouched.

ALSO ANY BEATS THAT ARE JUST THAT fukkING AMAZING, HE'LL PASS AROUND TO WHO'S IN THE STUDIO WITH. The Game, he was opening the tour bus in the Dreams and Nightmares Part 2 video for MEEK MILL, has a video in the studio with RICK ROSS.

First off...ass and titties:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEMOVOvrwo[/ame]

His last mixtape with Black Wall Street- Sleepless Dreams (he wrote every verse/hook on this)
Toolez - Sleepless Dreams by Toolez on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

One of his newest songs with Juice

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u78whd2gBSc[/ame]

Blow 100 Grand- Money Gang feat. Toolez and Juice

danamelesspimp@gmail.com

:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Hmmm interesting

Just submit beats to u.... and if he uses it will let us know?

You submit soundcloud, soundclick, beats to my e-mail anything and he'll check it out.

If he's interested you'll hear back from real fast or you'll hear back from him directly. We ain't fukking around with this.

If you send over 200 beats, he'll listen to every single one and the full beat. If you send one beat, he'll check it out. Its up to you guys...

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
You submit soundcloud, soundclick, beats to my e-mail anything and he'll check it out.

If he's interested you'll hear back from real fast or you'll hear back from him directly. We ain't fukking around with this.

If you send over 200 beats, he'll listen to every single one and the full beat. If you send one beat, he'll check it out. Its up to you guys...

U kno what style of beats this nikka rock wit?

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks