Who provides the best info on attracting & dealing with women?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Is it everyday women themselves?
Everyday men?
Lesbians turning chicks out?
Nikkas getting the most chicks?
Nikkas that get less chicks but are doing so from a disadvantage (#uglyteam, etc.)?

Who would it be?:jbhmm:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Is it everyday women themselves?
Everyday men?
Lesbians turning chicks out?
Nikkas getting the most chicks?
Nikkas that get less chicks but are doing so from a disadvantage (#uglyteam, etc.)?

Who would it be?:jbhmm:

Trial and error plus scientific data.

Start here:

51tKTrr%2BgaL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Your own experience. Nobody can teach you how to get females. Everyone is unique. What works for me might not work for the next dude. And vice versa.

if i had to pick an actual person i would say a body language expert. Anyone can have some success picking up if they just barge their way through the game hitting on every female they see. But you'll get rejected a lot too.

But a body language expert can teach you how to really do the dance. Start picking up on all those unspoken cues and cut down your chances of rejection.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Yourself.

Everyone has a different life path, relationship pattern and mindset. Ultimately no one has to live your life but you. Advice is only truly effective if you're legit distressed, confused or in a toxic situation.

Real game and the real OGs will tell you to BE YOURSELF. Sometimes the simplest answer feels like :camby: but it's the fact.

When you are deeply and unapologetically into your motherfukking self :banderas: thats curtains on everything, the world is yours

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The absolutely best advice you can get for GENERAL dealings with a woman is from a mother or sister, but that's nothing that common sense shouldn't kick in with eventually.

Overall though its going to come from you.

All in all you have to be comfortable with yourself, and with rejection. Lacking either one is going to make it ruff for you, but its yourself thats going to know what's best for you. Just be you, if you like a chick that say's she only likes a certain type of guys but yall are vibing hard, dont try and change up to fit something that you aren't. You'd be surprise at how man women happily settle for C and D even though there whole life they've like A and B from there men.

Just be yourself and embrace your personality.