• jae millz

Votes: 31 77.5%

• Total voters

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this **** was wack to me real talk both was spitting and spitting to long they had times when they wasnt saying ish both of em. the only reason it was big cause it was jae millz real talk and where it was shot. if i would have to pick one i would go with mook cause jae came with to much of that stuntin on him cause he was signed ish....gets corny after a min.both had good rounds though and if you dont use crowd judgement you could call it a tie.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:Both these nikkas were goin in :salute:

And everybody is entitled to they opinion..

[Qleen] but come on, dawk [Voice] :rudy:

Millz was straight SPAZZIN on that nikka, B :whew:

Looking back now, i feel conflicted.

On one hand I appreciate and understand the bigger stage for Battle Rap to move forward

But cotdamn I love those old hood/barbershop settings for Battles

Jc Vs Chilla Jones was like Lux Vs Mook 2.0 and look at the feedback they're getting..

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
im going wit mook, classic battle tho, i played this shyt way to much, "u dont want me to put in the damn order to take ya bytch, rape the bytch, tape the shyt, and make u hold the camcorder" unkasa stupid ass in the background, and that vado line makes mook shyt even better now a day cause we knw who vado is

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
im going wit mook, classic battle tho, i played this shyt way to much, "u dont want me to put in the damn order to take ya bytch, rape the bytch, tape the shyt, and make u hold the camcorder" unkasa stupid ass in the background, and that vado line makes mook shyt even better now a day cause we knw who vado is

So did the "you and Charlie shared jerseys" line

Cause I didn't know who Clips was then.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

line was dope.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta watch it again, but I remember liking Millz's shyt more...like he was schoolin' Mookie.

Just watched it again. I think it's a tie, because honestly there was a lot of filler comin' from both, only a couple of bars that would count as dope today. If I had to choose the winner, I'd say Millz 3-2.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Millz won. Mook even kinda admits this, he says he was a relative nobody & wasn't even supposed to be able to hang with Millz. Millz had a deal, really you could argue he had no business battling anymore but he gave Mook a shot. Dude was just too polished and totally swagged on Mook. You can tell Mook was just raw, and eager to get his shyt off. It's insane how much more comfortable Mook looked vs Lux, it's like night and day. I think the first 3 rounds were debatable, if it ended there you could give Mook the W. But once Mook ran outta personals, Millz pulled away. From his first line to his last line, he made me feel like Mook was beneath him. Mook had some nice personals, but none of them seemed to affect Millz at all.

Mook came straight at Millz jugular with personalized material, which began the transition of written battle rap from "Watch me captivate the crowd because I'm hands down nicer than you" to "I'm going to change how everyone looks at you from now on" (character assassination). So when Millz left the game, Mook became the standard bearer, even though he lost. If Millz stayed active, who knows what direction battle rap would have gone in.

I love that the battle is only 20 minutes, not too long, not too short. You can rewatch it on a whim.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this **** was wack to me real talk both was spitting and spitting to long they had times when they wasnt saying ish both of em. the only reason it was big cause it was jae millz real talk and where it was shot. if i would have to pick one i would go with mook cause jae came with to much of that stuntin on him cause he was signed ish....gets corny after a min.both had good rounds though and if you dont use crowd judgement you could call it a tie.

Do you like rap?