Who should be ranked higher P4P: Errol Spence or Teofimo Lopez?

Discussion in 'The Ring' started by King P, Feb 3, 2021.

?

Who ranks higher P4P

1. Errol Spence

2. Teofimo

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Conscious Pilot

Conscious Pilot Ain’t Nothin Change but the Weather

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Beaches and Palm Trees
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

Undersized but just somehow casually picked up a few belts in the Division? :mjtf:

Knicksman20 dapped this.
  2. Bigblackted4

Bigblackted4 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Eastcleveland
    Coli Cash:
    $480.00

Better wins better would win at 135 if they fought. Started at 126 and still able to put guys down at 147 and able to hurt AB almost as bad as anybody has. Just as skilled in a different.

3. Bigblackted4

Bigblackted4 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Eastcleveland
    Coli Cash:
    $480.00

He’s still undersized for the division just like Mikey is but he just beat Jesse Vargas ass at Welterweight. Loma got in when the division was at the worst it’s been at the top level in a while.

4. Knicksman20

Knicksman20 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Stop it bro. No one was saying this when he was getting W's. Teo makes dude look ordinary & all of the sudden he's too small? Dude even fought at this weight in the ammy's yet he's too small...lol

5. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Depends on how you want to look at it. Accomplishments wise they are about the same. If Spence fights Ugas and picks up his strap he will have a lot more quality wins under his belt than Teofimo, even though Teofimo has a better win(even if most of us never thought much of Loma, he was still a unified champ). Teofimo has 1 great win and 1 good win. Spence if he beats Ugas will have cleared out a whole damn division of prime fighters(Brook, Porter, Danny, Mikey, and Ugas if the fight happens which I'm 99% sure is his next fight now that he is the super champ) something not too many can say in boxing currently, he will oy need to fight Crawford and he will have cleaned out 147. Who else can say they have done that currently besides Usyk and maybe Joshua?

One has been more consistent, one has had a HUGE spike recently. Depends on if you want the hot topic or the consistency.

Or we can look at it like this, if they were the same size(and size wise realistically it could actually happen) if they both fought who would win: Spence or Teofimo? I think we all know the answer to that question too. Like I said P4P is kinda ridiculous at times, it makes you completely ignore common sense at times.

Also :hhh: at this Jermell Charlo slander. How did he not make adjustments in the second Harrison fight? He gassed Harrison out because he didn't try to fight him off the end of his jab and stayed in his chest and pressured him the whole second fight. How did he not make adjustments? :stopitslime:

6. FreedMind

FreedMind more stripes than 15 zebras wearing adidas !!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    hella international
    Coli Cash:
    $305792.09

Y'all can hype up the man who lost to Harrison if y'all want. I know I won't.:mjlol:

I don't understand how Golovkin can beat Jacobs, Derevychenko, and have two competitive fights against Canelo, and you shyt on him while singing praises for Mel. G is fasholy not struggling with a fighter with a shaky chin and prominent stamina issues like Harrison. If he did, he would've been lambasted and permanently erased from P4P consideration. Yet I see Charlo struggle twice against Harrison and I'm supposed to look the other way and rank him high. Yeah alright.

"He gassed Harrison out." Not exactly premium liquor, is it?:mjlol:

7. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

GGG struggled with Jacobs and Derevyanchenko, it's very arguable he lost those fights(especially Derevyanchenko I feel like he got a gift). Let's be honest here what has Derevyanchenko ever done to even be ranked above Harrison? At least when Harrison got a chance to get a belt he won it, even if it was controversial. Charlo aint ever had to get gifts against glorified gatekeepers my man. :manny:

And we shyt on GGG because he is a straight up bum basher. Waiting around on Canelo like a scorned hoe instead of fighting Andrade or Charlo. :mjlol:

The axe murderer and alpo dapped this.
  8. Black_Jesus

Black_Jesus Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
    Coli Cash:
    $234301.00

Spence being ranked #2 is bullshyt :mjlol: i couldn't even take the list seriously after that.. Even more hilarious watching dudes rate Spence v Mikey as some great win as if that was was 2 top 5 welterweights fighting each other

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    desjardins dapped this.
  9. Bigblackted4

Bigblackted4 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Eastcleveland
    Coli Cash:
    $480.00

At the time no but once he dropped and had Jesse Vargas shook to throw that changed my mind. Also fukked AB and Lipinets up too.

10. Black_Jesus

Black_Jesus Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $234301.00

Lipinets ain’t nobody.. He didn’t fukk AB up.. AB bytch ass just don’t throw punches anymore since he left 135.. Jessie Vargas? :rudy:Really?

11. Bigblackted4

Bigblackted4 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Eastcleveland
    Coli Cash:
    $480.00

He beat AB ass what you talking about

12. Black_Jesus

Black_Jesus Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $234301.00

:mjgrin: okay breh

13. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Worst part about it was how many people was picking Mikey to win before the fight. I won $1000 betting on that fight. I remember Sugar Ray Leonard saying Mikey is a far superior boxer and will box circles around him. nikkas was just dead ass wrong and wanna downplay it now.

Bigblackted4 dapped this.
  14. Bigblackted4

Bigblackted4 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Eastcleveland
    Coli Cash:
    $480.00

People in this thread picked Mikey

Dallas' 4 Eva dapped this.
  15. Champ_KW

Champ_KW Superstar