Who the hell is this white chick?

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Where are these militant hoes when Serena gets married?? Love is love right? :stopitslime:

I keep telling y'all most bw are only militant towards black men and ww.

Much like Cyn G, she won't attack black women ir daters the same way she does black men.

I doubt she'll go in on the Bachelorette, either. But her passionate rants are funny, though.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I've seen her before in passing and on these videos. I feel her but it is sort of a mind fukk for a second

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

She is right but that loyal shyt needs to be deaded. I see a ton of the educated in shape sisters with Boat Shoe Bradleys and Trustfund Tyler's down here in Atlanta in the suburbs and college towns. Seen black girls call white dudes who flagrantly bite our swag bae. That one white dude from philly who does those black frat dances comes to mind. Even all these female writers coming out with pro swirl books and movies

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
I don't get it, is she in the process of race-transition? Jarring as hell to hear that accent coming out of a CAC.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She is right but that loyal shyt needs to be deaded. I see a ton of the educated in shape sisters with Boat Shoe Bradleys and Trustfund Tyler's down here in Atlanta in the suburbs and college towns. Seen black girls call white dudes who flagrantly bite our swag bae. That one white dude from philly who does those black frat dances comes to mind. Even all these female writers coming out with pro swirl books and movies
Yea but they don't wanna talk about that. The minute some white boy can sing, dance or wear some cornrows with the right swag, they all over him. Then still got the nerve to blame us for that on some "well y'all do it too"

No matter what happens, it's black men's fault