Who voted already or plans to?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I voted. I think people that don't, really don't have much space to complain about lack of representation. Lots of great black candidates are running this year. It's also extremely important to get good people into judicial positions.

Far left voting guides are easily found online and they usually have their fingers on the pulse of who has already sold out our is on their way to. Here's a couple good ones for cali/norcal voters to go by.

Voter Guide

VOTER GUIDES

More black/brown cops is NOT the solution. Do your part to get white folks out of these political/law enforcement positions:ufdup:

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I voted. I think that people don't vote really have much space to complain about lack of representation. Lots of great black candidates are running this year. It's also extremely important to get good people into judicial positions.

Far left voting guides are easily found online and they usually have their fingers on the pulse of who has already sold out our is on their way to. Here's a couple good ones for cali/norcal voters to go by.

Voter Guide

VOTER GUIDES

More black/brown cops is NOT the solution. Do your part to get white folks out of these political positions:ufdup:

You donate any money to the people you voting for? If you did, do they know what you would like done?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Going vote for Ammendment 2 to our state constitution

Louisiana is one of two states that do not require unanimous jury decisions in felony trials. Starting in 1898, the state required 9 out of 12 jurors to agree on a verdict.
The reason for Louisiana's standard appears rooted in the state’s racist past. The Official Journal of the 1898 Constitutional Convention states, “Our mission was, in the first place, to establish the supremacy of the white race in this State to the extent to which it could be legally and constitutionally done.” Research suggests that even today the law has a disparate impact on minorities
This amendment would aim to change that.