who wanna see me twerk??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Y'all do that and it's gonna be a sausagefest round these parts. 4,000 parched dudes all simping the 1 naked broad who will actually post some shyt like this. You really want that?:heh:

But how is it simpin? Adults wanna see a chick buss it open is simpin now? I don't see anyone posting love letters or trickin. Or maybe your just a bit angry the attention she getting idk aint you like 15 :what:

:laugh:

I saw all of that especially after Summer Jam and that whole Hot 97 shyt, and the funny thing is it was the same thing as this thread too :snoop:

ol "fukk Nicki Minaj!" but let me post 150 times a day about her like she fukked me but didn't pay after :leostare:

bytch stays angry lol

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:wtf:

Why are nikkas camping out this muthafukkka?

:laugh: dudes acting they'll lose their spot in the buffet line.

Brehs disperse until further piff drops.

75 member in here at any one time.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Time for this thread to

fold-poker-cat.jpg

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
But how is it simpin? Adults wanna see a chick buss it open is simpin now? I don't see anyone posting love letters or trickin. Or maybe your just a bit angry the attention she getting idk aint you like 15 :what:

bytch stays angry lol

:beli: So now I'M jealous. This is not the type of attention I want to receive. You can stop giving me your attention and not reply to this post and I'll be just fine.

I'm 17, breh. Get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.