Who was more in the right given their situation, Samuel L Jackson or Ben Affleck?

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Neither are really in the right throughout most of the film except for the end. But who is moe in the wrong...

The crash - Hard to tell. Ben is tryna exit and is indicating right but Sam L J is to his left and not indicating to exit (when we know they both need to get to the same court).

Leaving the scene - Obviously Ben is more in the wrong

All the fukkery after that - Outside of Sam loosening Ben's tyre (the most dangerous thing either of them did), I'd say mostly Ben was in the wrong, especially for the bankruptcy move.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow forgot about this flick…think I took a coworker to see this in theaters…she was on sam jackson dikk hard :mjlol:

*edit*

just watched the trailer since I can hardly remember the flick :mjlol:

premise seems silly but I’m sure it had some decent life lessons in there

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fully understand why the sam jackson character was upset but he should’ve either thrown the file away and lied and said he didn’t see it OR take dude up on his offer and taken the blank check or the payment on the new car…of course neither of those choices would’ve made for an entertaining movie lol…in this case I’ll say sam jackson was more in the wrong bcuz he escalated it further by playing ransom with the file…just throw the shyt away and say he didn’t see which would’ve been enough to fukk over ben affleck’s character the same way he got fukked over…everybody’s even lol

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I love this film.

Ben is the bigger a$$hole because from the start, they’re trying to con that old man that his firm represents outta board seats and money from his company and he use to be friends with the father’s daughter.

Granted, Sam was an alcoholic and probably abusive to his family, but Ben played the long a$$hole game and forged those power of attorney documents and STILL fukked with Sam when he could have helped really at any moment.

Waited til the damn end of the movie to get Sam straight

:pachaha:

A personal favorite part of mine is when Sam goes off at the bar and hits the one dude with the phone