Who Was the Best Wrestler of the Past Decade?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The way I've seen it described - he was out here with Gedo for a minute, like :jawalrus: on some 'Make Rainmaker Look Strong' shyt.

If it was just two months, then he's definitely been on one for damn near the whole decade then :leon:

His return at the Dome was mediocre at best so when he got a title shot for the next month people went :ld: :martin:

But then the title match was really good which made people go :whew: abouit him. And the month after that he had an increíble "next generación" match against Naito. Everyone was on the bandwagon (specially the japanese fans) after that.

Okada was always seen as the next Ace. So as soon as he showed he was still good, people went back tu be fully behind him.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

I almost forgot about this one hahaha:mjlit:....classic asskicking right here:wow:....had big show ass wailing for them chairshots to stop:picard:
Thats my GOAT:takedat:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This retroactive Cena stanning is leaving me clueless though, even if he was one of the most important wrestlers, he was never, at any point, the best at anything except being booked strong in the past decade.

THIS