Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ds0li1c.gif

damn.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I been a horny nikka for a min I was feeling them when I was supposed to be in the cooties phase

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are the sistahs not allowed to come in here and drop their first whyteboy crush or would that make you feel uncomfortable OP? :mjpls:
Black women don't like/aren't attracted to white men remember or at least that's what you simp claim

:lolbron:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:takedat:
-One of them was Rue McClanahan aka Blanche from the Golden Girls, the OG cougar harlot.

Speaking of the OGs: I gotta give a shoutout to Elvira, and Mona off Who’s The Boss

They was trying to make it like Angela was supposed to be The Notch because she was tall
and blonde or whatever, but nah. Her mama was styling on her. Redhead petite freak with a big rack?
All day. Sidebar: That’s why I don’t barr no broads talmbat “unfair beauty standards” they have to hold to;
everybody ain’t checking for the same chit.

Anyways - Love Hewitt my bih. Ever since Kids Incorporated

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
Britney Spears

baby-one-more-time-britney-spears.gif
Weird but I was never into Britney, I always thought she was a decent chick though. Had a sisterly vibe to me. Plus she was a real person an penelope pitsop was a cartoon so there's that whole thing going to